New to BOB2-Need a TM Warthog profile for my HOTAS

Battle of Britain "Wings of Victory"
new reply
sobe
Airman Basic

New to BOB2-Need a TM Warthog profile for my HOTAS

Post by sobe »

I am starting to get into BOB2 and have downloaded the updates and am reading the 2.10 manual. However, if someone has a good TM Warthog profile for the game and is willing to share it, I would appreciate it. The profile can be in either the GUI or in the script.

Thanks
Sobe

Cherkassov54
Staff Sergeant

Re: New to BOB2-Need a TM Warthog profile for my HOTAS

Post by Cherkassov54 »

This is from a while ago and for a Cougar so I don't know if its any use.

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... og#p176610

Some people do have Warthogs because there was a problem with a rogue button on BOB2 hopefully someone can help.

S!

Webz1982
Airman First Class

Re: New to BOB2-Need a TM Warthog profile for my HOTAS

Post by Webz1982 »

I don't have a Warthog profile (i use an X65F).

However i find that you don't actually need much of a profile. There are very few buttons that actually need keymaps. In fact my profile only consists of gear, flaps and track IR toggle. And that's only because some buttons don't direct x map.

Going into the Advanced command in the flight controls menu, you can directly map (using direct x mapping) the buttons.

Please note that not all buttons are mappable (however you'll find that by being unable to get them to register inputs when button mapping). Also shift/mode functions are not mappable. You'll have to use keys in a profile for that.

Additionally you can map certain commands to axis. I would highly recommend mapping the propellor pitch control to an axis. Especially for flying the Me109E

new reply

Return to “BOB2 General Discussion”