Tiger Moth Thread for player Info

Battle of Britain "Wings of Victory"
new reply
Buddye
BDG

Tiger Moth Thread for player Info

Post by Buddye »

Buddye

Intel I7 920 4 core processor (2.66GHz, 8MB cache), 6GB DDR3 Triple Channel @1333MHz, 1.8GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295, Sound Blaster X-Fi PCI Sound Card, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit , CH Fighter Stick & Pedals ,TrackIR4 Pro

Charlie Alpha
Airman First Class

Re: Tiger Moth Thread for player Info

Post by Charlie Alpha »

Sorry if this has been asked before somewhere else.

With the Tiger Moth Beta is it possible to land at different airfields other than the one you start at? I have been using the Training Flight 1 - Take Offs to fly around getting used to take offs and landings and wanted to do some flying other than circuits. I took a trip from take off at Duxford and headed off towards Cambridge got there and no airfield! (I know there was one there) I used the radio and called for the nearest Tower and got Duxford. So I guess not!

Edited 6 Jan 2013

I found my own answer - yes of course you can! You just have to find airfields that were open during the BOB. Cambridge wasn't. This is easily done by opening up an RAF Campaign window and looking at the Order of Battle. So I flew South and got to Debden landed and took off again and then East to Martlesham. Next day flew out of Biggin Hill to Gravesend.

Whereas my Newbie pilot experiment saw me flying the FSX Tiger Moth add on in FSX I have now decided to concentrate on flying the Tiger Moth add on for BOB before 'call up'. In the Tiger Training Take Off you can start at Duxford, Debden, Biggin Hill and Kenley so as long as I end up at one of those airfields I can keep continuity and tootle around as long as I like before being called up. Then 9 hours training and then into action. Can't wait to see the 2.12 patch.

Regards
CA
Charlie Alpha

"My Dear Fighter Boys,
I cannot hope to surpass the simple eloquence of the Prime Minister's words, 'Never before has so much been owed by so many to so few.' The debt remains and will increase." ACM Hugh Dowding

new reply

Return to “BOB2 General Discussion”