610 squadron in group 13

Battle of Britain "Wings of Victory"
new reply
Boompus
Airman First Class

610 squadron in group 13

Post by Boompus »

Howdy

I'm doing a SPC with 610 squadron. The game put 610 sq in group 13 on July 29th 1940. So.. no action.
Do I have to move the squadron myself to another group, or can I sit at the bar till the end
of the campaign? According to history this squadron was moved to group 13 in September 1940.

Thnx

BoB 2.12

Lofty Anstruther
Senior Airman

Re: 610 squadron in group 13

Post by Lofty Anstruther »

Hiya Boompus

I believe that the SPC does not allow the player to manually move a squadron out of 13 Group and that moves out of 13 Group are controlled by the computer.
You might want to move yourself to another squadron, but keep a lookout for 610 returning to the fray and transfer yourself back.

Of course, your other stated option was to remain in the bar which also seems quite an attractive idea! I read in a book by Sven Hassel that "A World War is like the cinema. The best seats are at the back and the front is all flicker." Yes, the bar would be a good place to spend a war!!!

Hope you are enjoying your campaign and go get them Huns.

Cheers
"Home and tea. For once you deserve it, well done everybody"

Boompus
Airman First Class

Re: 610 squadron in group 13

Post by Boompus »

Lofty Anstruther wrote: Of course, your other stated option was to remain in the bar which also seems quite an attractive idea! I read in a book by Sven Hassel that "A World War is like the cinema. The best seats are at the back and the front is all flicker." Yes, the bar would be a good place to spend a war!!!
OK thanks
If they're running out of Guinness and no other squad needs me, maybe it's possible to move myself to the Luftwaffe SPC... :?

new reply

Return to “BOB2 General Discussion”