Yes, the issue persists. I reinstalled windows and the problem is still there. You can reproduce the issue yourself if you like:
1) start a luftwaffe campaign as a commander, not an SPC
2) select a target. I usually select the radar at the island in front of Southampton, but I think any target around Southhampton should be good enough
3) set up a raid in the following way: 1 bomber Me110, no escorts, altitude 24000 feet (you would need to apply this altitude to all the waypoints, so you are not intersepted too early).
4) run the mission, there will be 3 aircraft that will intercept you.
5) frag into me 100 when they are at 12000 feet (you should be at 24000)
6) close the throttle, drop the bomb, pess F1 to mark the leading Hurricane with the read diamond, turn and dive at the diamond
7) when you get through the clouns you will see them, then they disappear.... then appear
8 ) If it was too quick, you can see the disappearence again:
Extend away from the hurricanes, open the throttle, shallow climb at about 15degrees, when you speed drops to about 350km/h, turn towards the hurricanes and see something like the below screenshots:
1)there are 3 Hurricanes: one in the red diamond, another one to the left of the diamond, and the third one is already invisible, it is to the right of the diamond
2)All 3 Huricanes disappeared, leaving diamond empty.
3)the right Hurricane popped up
4)the left Hurricane popped up as well. The diamond is still empty...