prop animation in 2D panel

One of the world's most popular trainer aircraft
new reply
skycraft
Airman Basic

prop animation in 2D panel

Post by skycraft »

Hi all,

The A2A C172 is quite an impressive simulation, especially for training.

However since I am building "G1000 flight deck", I want to know how one can have the prop animation visible in the 2D view. The visuals are circular projected so not using the VC. Using VC is also not doable because of the hit on the FPS and usage of the edge blending/warping software.

So ideally I just want to have the prop animation to be placed on the outside 2D view (even with some cowling if possible). I have seen this also in the Redbird simulators (see http://static.redbirdflight.net/images/ ... ockpit.jpg). It adds to some nice realism.

Is this possible or who can help me with this?

Apologies if this topic was already touched somewhere else or not at the right place.

Many thanks!

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: prop animation in 2D panel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

this is not possible with the FSX/P3D product you are using. For our professional clients such as Redbird we have customised products to fit within the approved simulators for flight training.

Out of interest which G1000 where you going to be using as the simulation for correct use will require a custom solution so you can inject the correct LVars for the correct reading on the GPS gauges.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer”