C172 installed in P3D v4

One of the world's most popular trainer aircraft
Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: C172 installed in P3D v4

Post by Nick - A2A »

Kaare Skorpen wrote:IT is three dif. Modell. C172R- GOAR This model is OK. C172R-N990 CP goes in black.
So the problem isn't happening with the "F-GOAP" repaint, but it is with the other two? Have you made any changes or edits to the installed files, or do you have any other software (such as FSUIPC) which you're using to send commands to P3D?

Thanks,
Nick

Kaare Skorpen
Airman

Post by Kaare Skorpen »

Nick M wrote:
Kaare Skorpen wrote:IT is three dif. Modell. C172R- GOAR This model is OK. C172R-N990 CP goes in black.
So the problem isn't happening with the "F-GOAP" repaint, but it is with the other two? Have you made any changes or edits to the installed files, or do you have any other software (such as FSUIPC) which you're using to send commands to P3D?

Thanks,
Nick

I have FSUIPC installed but I do not use IT.
Can I reinstal Cessna modell.
I GOT a message from my frend. He said i have already installed Simconnect. H e has that done When I need help for a while ago.
I have from A2A Cerokee installed. No problem . Only Cessna modell.
Kaareo

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

If there are no problems with the A2A Cherokee Kaare, this certainly rules out platform-wide problems such as SimConnect and DX9. (This info would have been very useful in the beginning! :wink: )

It may be possible that your installation of the C172 was corrupted or incomplete for some reason. To reinstall, please right-click the installer and select "run as administrator". Please also disable any antivirus software when reinstalling.

Also, please bear in mind the point above about loading a default aircraft when you run P3D, before you switch to the A2A product.

Thanks,
Nick

Kaare Skorpen
Airman

Post by Kaare Skorpen »

Kaare Skorpen wrote:
Nick M wrote:Hello Kaare,

As mentioned above, you can check your Windows list of installed programs for the SimConnect entry.

However, it's probably best to check it's working properly by testing some of the A2A features in P3D itself.

I suggest you start P3D, load a default aircraft in the sim and then switch to the A2A Cessna via the "Vehicle" menu. Once you've done this, use shift + 7 to open the maintenance hangar and let us know what you see. Lots of red (failed) items which can't be fixed by left-clicking indicate a SimConnect problem.

However, if all seems OK in the hangar, we can look for a different cause for your problem. (Possibly a DX9 issue or something.)

Thanks,
Nick
General condition.....like new. With shift 7. Then I touch the battery with shift M and is black in the same sek.
IT is three dif. Modell. C172R- GOAR This model is OK. C172R-N990 CP goes in black.
Kaare
C172 defailt comes up black.

I have A2A cherokee 180 with Accu-Sim for P3D v 4. No problem. Immer problem with C172 Trainer.
P3DAcademic order NRK.123123. Can you send me a new dovnload where IT is correct for v 4.
Greetings Kaare

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Kaare,

You did confirm at the start of the thread that you used the proper P3DV4 installer. However, if you're not sure this is the case, you should be able to log back into your account and re-download the zip file. If you've used-up all your downloads, just send a PM to "Lewis - A2A" and he should be able to check/reset them for you.

Thanks,
Nick

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

I show 123123 as all active for you. Make sure when you install, you install using the P3Dv4 installer and install to the correct A2A location where your previous A2A products are installed.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Kaare Skorpen
Airman

Post by Kaare Skorpen »

Lewis - A2A wrote:I show 123123 as all active for you. Make sure when you install, you install using the P3Dv4 installer and install to the correct A2A location where your previous A2A products are installed.

thanks,
Lewis
Hallo Lewis!
I went back to my accont and I have ordered the wrong model. I bought the model for XPS and not for the P3D v. 4. Now i understand the trubble. Can you send me the right download for the same price i payd for XPS model??
Greetings Kaare

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

123123 is an order for the P3D Accu-sim C172 Trainer.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer”