Loading C172 and others

One of the world's most popular trainer aircraft
new reply
RangerDale
Airman

Loading C172 and others

Post by RangerDale »

Gents I am returning simmer from 2015 and trying to get FSX going somewhat smoothly.I am trying to load in the c172 ,c182 into windows 10, using org files download back in 2015 and using the newest update here .I having not too got luck , one time textures was all black or broken sections of the plane. On my FSX I have the DX10 SP2, and Frame net 4 . I did load on SP1 thinking that would help, not lost all controls not working but textures are okay !!! Yes I loaded FSUIPC 4.0 in on FSX.

At this point I should ask what I should have loaded in on the FSX Box ver Gold Deluxe with key and its registered now okay all airplanes org are okay . I have the Acceleration Package but have not loaded it in yet wanted to make things going good in main FSX. The FSX is on C; root drive .

computer is I7 Quad and HD video card 1g and ssd.

Tks For reading RangerDale

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Loading C172 and others

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

you will want to install acceleration, without it you are running an old version of FSX that wont be compatible with the majority of add-ons for FSX. Most software requires FSX to be updated to SP2 standard, of which Acceleration is as is the newer FSX Steam edition.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer”