Radio Text displaced

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
simugeek
Airman Basic

Radio Text displaced

Post by simugeek »

Hi! I've been having a strange issue with the radios on all the aircraft. It's not just the 172, its affecting all the A2A aircraft I have. It seems that the numbers are out of alignment and font with the radio they are attached to. Not all the digits on the radio are visible either. It seems that it will only display them on the radio screen. The only aircraft that isn't having this issue is the Constellation, but the issue there is that the backlight on the gauges also appears out of alignment and font, as if the same process was used to place them there as the radios and it is also affected. I don't know what caused this but it is putting just about the whole fleet out of service! Here are pictures of the avionics. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/arvs2nxu699a ... 5Lo4a?dl=0 Any help or suggestions is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Radio Text displaced

Post by Nick - A2A »

Simugeek,

In FSX, misplaced A2A avionics displays are typically caused by "high resolution 3-D virtual cockpit" not being selected in the aircraft display options. Any chance this option has somehow been unticked?

Cheers,
Nick

simugeek
Airman Basic

Post by simugeek »

Yup, that was it. Thank you so much, I don't know how I could have overlooked something that obvious!

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

No problem. :) Don't worry - this question pops-up quite often and it's not that obvious what the culprit is.

Nick

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”