Preflight

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Billy5678
Airman Basic

Preflight

Post by Billy5678 »

hello

I love the A2A c172R \but recently ive been having a problem with the preflight
I head to the wheelchocks section of it and its missing, nothing in that preflight box
I run FSX SE and on a windows 7

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: Preflight

Post by Oracle427 »

It sounds like you are not updated to the current version of the product. This was a feature that was added after the initial release. Go ahead and download the latest accusim update from the sticky topic near the top of the forum.
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hi,

Also, if you do not have your parking brake set, wheel chocks won't be there. It is an FSX limitation, if you have the chocks set - the moment you release the brake they will disappear. ;)

Cheerz,
Will
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

Billy5678
Airman Basic

Post by Billy5678 »

Well I did that
When I uninstall the aircraft and install it again it still has the recent update from the acusim updater
Even though i did not run the acusim updater. I know its probably not a simconnect issue

Billy5678
Airman Basic

Post by Billy5678 »

Also what I mean is when I go to the wheel chick section of the preflight I had no option to remove the wheel chocks and one of the other sides of the plain that had the other wheel chock section it had nothing in the preflight box

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Post by LZ-WIL »

Billy5678 wrote:Well I did that
When I uninstall the aircraft and install it again it still has the recent update from the acusim updater
Even though i did not run the acusim updater. I know its probably not a simconnect issue
Hi,

Make sure you install the latest update found here, after you reinstalled the aircraft.
We always advise here (in the forum) to go through troubleshoot steps before reinstalling the aircraft.

Cheerz,
Will
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Billy5678 wrote:Well I did that
Hello,

To add a bit more info to Will's response, you'll need to perform a clean install of the Accu-Sim update by manually deleting the "Update_fsx" folder:
  • C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\A2A\Cessna172\Update_fsx
After doing this, please restart your system and run the latest Accu-Sim update available here again.

Thanks,
Nick

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”