Cant Access My Previous Orders/Downloads

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
DONKEYS
Airman

Cant Access My Previous Orders/Downloads

Post by DONKEYS »

I have been trying to contact A2A for several days now as to why when I log into my account there is no order history hence no download link for the 172 I had have purchased. I recently did a fresh install of P3D and need to re-download some of my add-ons. I've sent 3 emails to A2A and no response as of yet. Can anyone help?

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Cant Access My Previous Orders/Downloads

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello and sorry for the slow response to your query. Tech support is via the forums, but it looks like there may have been a delaying in approving your initial post on this occasion.

We've recently launched a new A2A store. The information in this pinned announcement should enable to transfer your purchases from the old store, provided you originally purchased direct from A2A instead of from a third party retailer.

Thanks,
Nick

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Oracle427 »

Also what email address are you using and where did you see this email posted? A2A doesn't publish any email addresses to the best of my knowledge.
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

We have a contact us page on the new website, but it has this above the form;

"At A2A simulations we are very proud of our community forums which have bloomed into a great community of like minded people. We use our forums for ALL our support and all the latest news and updates can found within them. We encourage all of our customers to sign up to our forums for quick support and access to a community of over 20,000 people and all of the development team.

A2A Support + Community forums;

https://a2asimulations.com/forum/index.php

(Please note that if you are contacting us about not being able to log in to the new store or orders being moved please see here; https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewto ... 23&t=63788 )"

So naturally I receive tens of emails a day from those who I have to point towards the message and notice. No worries though, we all do it we are all guilty of it lol. manual? what manual? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

gege21
Senior Airman

Post by gege21 »

Hi all,

I'm in the same boat. I had purchased in 2015 year the C172R Trainer for FSX and also the Piper J3 Cub with its separate accusim feature. At that time I was using a different E-mail address when I made the purchase. So I went just few days ago, to the goo.gl link to associate my old E-mail adress with my new one for the new web store I'm using currently. But when I go to my account on the new web store and consult the orders and the downloadable products, I don't see the C172R trainer for FSX neither the Piper J3 Cub with its separate accusim (for FSX indeed).

In other way I can see my recently purchased products from 2017 either for FSX or P3D (all versions) for whose I was using the same purchasing E-mail address on the old store as same as the new web store.

Could you take a look and bring me the needed support to solve this issue please? When you will get the time indeed …

It miss only the C172R Trainer and the Piper J3Cub with its accusim separate feature only for FSX for the both on my account on the new web store.

PS: Today just received from A2A an E-mail to confirm the transfert is done. Thank you very much as now the problem is solved on my side.

Again many thanks

Cheers
Gerard

Cheers
Gerard

Thank you very much for the helpL
P3Dv4.5/P3Dv5.3: C172R Trainer/C182/Piper Cherokee 180/Comanche 250/L049 Connie/Bonanza/J3 Cub
FSX SE : C172R Trainer/C182/Piper J3 Cub/L049 Connie

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

gege21 wrote:PS: Today just received from A2A an E-mail to confirm the transfert is done. Thank you very much as now the problem is solved on my side.
That's good to hear Gerard - thanks for the update.

Cheers,
Nick

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

I am all up to date as of this post on the account migrations 8)
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

gege21
Senior Airman

Post by gege21 »

Hi, and thanks Mens for the migration.

All is good now.

Have a good Holiday time if it is coming up for you.

For me I return to fly virtually.
Again thank you.

Cheers
Gerard
P3Dv4.5/P3Dv5.3: C172R Trainer/C182/Piper Cherokee 180/Comanche 250/L049 Connie/Bonanza/J3 Cub
FSX SE : C172R Trainer/C182/Piper J3 Cub/L049 Connie

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”