Uninstalled C172, still showing up and available in FSX

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
pkbivins
Airman

Uninstalled C172, still showing up and available in FSX

Post by pkbivins »

I must be in Bizzarro Land. I was having issues with installing the GTN 750 into C172. It was not going well. So I forced an uninstall with unwise . My thinking was uninstall then reinstall 172, then run updater. I'm running FSX boxed on a Windows 10 64 OS. For grins and giggles I went back into FSX, lo and behold the C172 still in my aircraft selection option and it was still flyable. Obviously it was not uninstalled. I'm trying to uninstall 172> then reinstall 172> run updater so that the 750 will shows up in the 172. BUT for some reason the uninstall process did not work or was incomplete. Don't know if this makes any sense but maybe someone has been in Bizzaro Land at some point. Maybe you can help me get out....LOL.....
Thank you

PS I do have the most recent updater for A2A

pkbivins
Airman

Re: Uninstalled C172, still showing up and available in FSX

Post by pkbivins »

OK, I think I have solved the issue. I went into SimObjects and deleted A2A C172 remaining files. Its not showing up in my FSX livery selection any longer. I think Im out of Bizzarro Land...for now.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Uninstalled C172, still showing up and available in FSX

Post by Nick - A2A »

As just mentioned in your other topic pkbivins, please let us know if you need any further help with this.

Thanks,
Nick

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”