sound problem...

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Aurelien
Airman Basic

sound problem...

Post by Aurelien »

Hi every body,

I utilise A2A cessna 172 more than 2 month and it work greatly!
I try to interface the cockpit with arduino and mobiflight to make a home cockpit.

Today, I was trying to drive the vertical speed with a servo, in a free offset (0x66C4) when suddenly, no more sound in the cockpit! :cry: :cry:

Actually, there is no motor sound, no "click" sound on all switches, no sound in the garage... In the cockpit, I have only the magneto sound, and when I fly,, the wind sound, and on the exterial view, only the motor, but no sound when motor starting and stopping...

I have already unistall the A2A cessna, but nothing change. After, I ave unistall the cessna and FSUIPC and P3D, but after new intallation, there is the same problem... :cry:

Could someone have an idea?

thank you

Aurelien
Airman Basic

Re: sound problem...

Post by Aurelien »

I found the solution. It was the .dat files which have a problem. I have change his name and all is all right now.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: sound problem...

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Good to hear you get sorted. Just an FYI but if you encounter an issue please do post so we can help before you re-install. Reinstall can cause more harm than good and will often mask issues rather than fix them.

For example the .dat files should not affect sound but rather the issue was probably a simconnect/flight loading issue neither of which require a reinstall to fix.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”