Unable to get New Updater from FlightSimShop.com.au

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
colinday22
Airman Basic

Unable to get New Updater from FlightSimShop.com.au

Post by colinday22 »

I bought A2A C172 and C182 from FlightSimShop.com.au and am unable to find the New Installer in order to update to use on P3D 4.4 .
I cannot find this available anywhere and purchase of new copies is not an option. How can I find the required download ?.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Unable to get New Updater from FlightSimShop.com.au

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Colin,

Unfortunately the FlightSimStore has gone out of business so they're no longer providing after sales support to their customers or updated downloads of products.

Because of this, we took the unusual step of allowing FSS customers to transfer their A2A purchases to an account on the store here. To benefit from this, please can you follow the two steps below:
  1. Create an account on our store here: https://a2asimulations.com/my-account/.
  2. Send a personal message (pm) via the forum to "Lewis - A2A" with the email address you used for step 1 and your proof of purchase from FSS.
Please bear in mind that a migration of our forum system is (hopefully) imminent, so this may slightly complicate this process at the current time, as private messages won't be transferred.

Thanks,
Nick

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”