Lack of support ???

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
itsme
Airman Basic

Lack of support ???

Post by itsme »

Not sure what is going on at A2A, I have ask for help but none is forth cumming.

I have 2 items from a2a and 1 item from flightsimstore also a A2A product, you would have given FSS the go
ahead to sell your software as an APPROVED supplier. so why are you telling me you will not let me update.

I have been in contact with Nick and Lewis both of which pass me backward and forward asking me the same
questions over and over again. I have given you all information you ask for. It has got to the point now that you
do not respond to my emails, WHY.

You seem to think I am trying to cheat you out of something I have paid for.

I don't get it, you have very good software that is outstanding. but your aftersales is crap.

Brian :evil: :evil:

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: Lack of support ???

Post by Oracle427 »

Hello itsme,

I have reviewed your previous posts on the forum and see you have received a response to your requests for support generally within minutes. I have never seen you provide a reply to their replies.

A2A does not provide support via email. It is only provided via these forums.

FlightSimStore went out of business and A2A does not have control over their website. A2A can't stop them from selling products even though they aren't in business. A2A does offer support for customers of FlightSimStore that purchases A2A products by following these directions: http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 23&t=65835
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Brian,

I'm sorry that you're not happy with the support you've received, but we've been trying to help you out as best we can.

I replied as soon as possible to your post here. Your subsequent response was by PM, and I replied as follows...
Nick - A2A wrote:Hi Brian,

Unfortunately the FlightSimStore has gone out of business so they're no longer providing after sales support to their customers, or the latest version of our installers.

Because of this, we took the unusual step of allowing FSS customers to transfer their A2A purchases to an account on the store here. To benefit from this, please can you follow the two steps below:
  1. Create an account on our store here: https://a2asimulations.com/my-account/.
  2. Send a personal message (pm) via the forum to "Lewis - A2A" with the email address you used for step 1 and your proof of purchase from FSS.
Thanks,
Nick
As Oracle427 mentions, we don't have any control over the way that FSS ran their online business. However, if you can create a new account with us and send Lewis some proof of purchase from FSS as described above, I'm sure we can get you sorted.

Kind regards,
Nick

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

I just checked and the last contact we had was about a steering issue with no mention of FSS.

I will be happy to get you transferred across, just fire me a PM with the request.

I've moved over 25 users who asked for FSS help after they closed there doors since your last PM to me. A service we are offering for free dispite being out of pocket every time we carry out this request. Just fire me a PM with the FSS request and I'll send you the instructions for how to get moved over no worries. No FSS customers have to lose there A2A software.

Thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”