FSX CTD: A2A_Accusim.DLL

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
navid
Airman

FSX CTD: A2A_Accusim.DLL

Post by navid »

Hi! Today suddenly, i'm unable to load the Cherokee into the sim, fsx crash to desktop. I've used the aircraft without any problems yesterday. All i've been doing with the sim since then is working on my own scenery, but i don't fint how that can be related to this problem.

Please note some of it is in swedish,:
Felet uppstod i programmet med namn: fsx.exe, version 10.0.61472.0, tidsstämpel 0x475e17d3
, felet uppstod i modulen med namn: A2A_Accusim.DLL, version 1.0.0.0, tidsstämpel 0x537f644d
Undantagskod: 0xc0000005
Felförskjutning: 0x0002ed77
Process-ID: 0xf54
Programmets starttid: 0x01cf9fb6b1de87f2
Sökväg till program: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe
Sökväg till modul: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\A2A_Accusim.DLL
Rapport-ID: 80fd78fe-0baa-11e4-bd27-001e101fb681
I've re-installed the aircraft and deactivated my scenery, still the same!

Help please!

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: FSX CTD: A2A_Accusim.DLL

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

Can you think back to what has changed on your system even unrelated to FS?

Software will either work or not so something must have changed for it to suddenly stop working.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Al FR-153
Technical Sergeant

Post by Al FR-153 »

Scenery work CAN cause FSX to crash to desktop. Try another non-A2A or default aircraft and see if it crashes in the same geographical location that you are having the Cherokee CTD. Try un-ticking the Scenery Library for the scenery work that you are working on as well. Watch for duplicate file names in DIFFERENT airport directories. It is very easy to have an older file with the same name placed in an incorrect folder, and have it bite you when you start up FSX.

If you are doing true scenery work and not an aircraft repaint, it most likely has nothing to do with the Cherokee, and more likely the airport or structure on which you were working.

Old adage......Undo everything that you have done recently, and work you way back into it.

Good luck.......been there and have done that.
Al Heline

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Andydigital
Airman First Class

Post by Andydigital »

Try deleting the default flight by removing the line that begins with Situation= in the fsx.cfg, sometimes changes to AFCADS or Scenery can cause FSX to crash at load if the default flight was saved with a different/changed airfield or scenery file, deleting the default flight save usually fixes the problem.
cheers,
Andy

navid
Airman

Post by navid »

I've deleted and uninstalled everything that i've installed since the last flight. Some ai and textures. My own scenery work is also moved from FSX. I've reinstalled DX9 and the Cherokee but the problem still remains! I can't think of something else than reinstall FSX.

What could possible affect my "A2A_Accusim.DLL"? The file is not corrupt as i've already reinstalled it, so something else must affect it.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

what is your default flight as Andydigital mentioned?

Also can you try deleting your .dat files found under your my docs;
\Documents\A2A\FSX\Cherokee180

Thanks,
Lewis

navid
Airman

Post by navid »

I removed some sceneries and tried everything i could. Suddenly it started working again. Now today it does the same thing again, something is wrong with A2A_Accusim.DLL. I flied the aircraft just a couple of hours ago without any problems, but now it doesn't work again and i haven't done anything to the computer or the system at all. I removed this DLL file and i was able to load the aircraft, though some functions doesn't work at all but still i'm able to load my flight and aircraft.

I've done as Andydigital said, no results. I've also deleted the .dat-files. I've tried everything but reinstall fsx..

Could someone send me thier DLL so i can try it on my system?

Thanks for your help so far!

navid
Airman

Post by navid »

And now it's working again... I'm very confused. :?

navid
Airman

Post by navid »

Hi again! The problem is solved, and it was harder than i though to figure it out! The reason for FSX to crash due to "A2A_Accusim.DLL" was: I did not have my headphones plugged in! I don't have any speakers plugged in either as i only uses headphones, so when i plug out my headphones and load the aircraft, my computer can't find any plugged in sound device which causes the module to fail.

I tried over and over again to plug in and plug out my headphones/sound devices and i'm pretty shure it's not just a coincidence. Could someone try this theory? Plug out youre sound devices and se if it results in a crash due to the DLL. :)

navid
Airman

Post by navid »

Hi again! The problem is solved, and it was harder than i though to figure it out! The reason for FSX to crash due to "A2A_Accusim.DLL" was: I did not have my headphones plugged in! I don't have any speakers plugged in either as i only uses headphones, so when i plug out my headphones and load the aircraft, my computer can't find any plugged in sound device which causes the module to fail.

I tried over and over again to plug in and plug out my headphones/sound devices and i'm pretty shure it's not just a coincidence. Could someone try this theory? Plug out youre sound devices and se if it results in a crash due to the DLL. Remember to plug it out before starting FSX or loading the aircraft! :)

some1 - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by some1 - A2A »

Looks like you have the USB type headphones which are seen in Windows as separate audio device. And don't have any other sound card enabled.

No sound - no accusim. :wink:
Michael Krawczyk

navid
Airman

Post by navid »

some1 - A2A wrote:Looks like you have the USB type headphones which are seen in Windows as separate audio device. And don't have any other sound card enabled.

No sound - no accusim. :wink:
Actually i only use 3,5mm headphones with a sound software installed, no specific soundcard.

some1 - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by some1 - A2A »

Ok, then maybe your software disables audio device in Windows when no headphones are attached.
In normal situation lack of speakers of headphones should not affect the programs that run onhe PC. They only see the sound card, not what's connected to it.
Michael Krawczyk

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

thanks for you're report ill keep it in mind when troubleshooting and ill ask Some1 here who created a bunch of the code if there's something we can do in an update to give a warning over a crash.

thanks,
Lewis

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180 Tech Support”