Nosewheel steering problem - FSStore purchases

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
PurdueKev
Airman Basic

Nosewheel steering problem - FSStore purchases

Post by PurdueKev »

Hello Lewis:

I am having the exact same problem as described in several other posts with the P3Dv4 installers provided by Flightsimstore - my nose wheel steering is not working on the aircraft that I purchased from them (Cherokee, Comanche, and Skylane). My steering works fine on aircraft I have purchased directly from A2A. I have noticed that all of my aircraft with installers from A2A have the new updater options (I have updated them and am running fine in v4.4), while the ones installed from FSStore do not have that option. it appears the installer I just downloaded from FSStore are the same ones that I downloaded from them 6 months ago, so they have clearly not updated the files and I have no response from them.

Are you able to transfer my A2A purchases to my A2A account as you did for the others in the previous threads?).

I sent a PM to Lewis, but noticed that the PM was still in my Outbox so I thought I would post here just in case.

Thanks!

Kevin Jaeger
Last edited by PurdueKev on 29 Dec 2018, 16:21, edited 2 times in total.

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: Nosewheel steering problem - FSStore purchases

Post by Oracle427 »

You should edit your post to remove the email immediately. Spambots will collect the email and use it to target you.
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

PurdueKev
Airman Basic

Post by PurdueKev »

Oracle427 wrote:You should edit your post to remove the email immediately. Spambots will collect the email and use it to target you.
Thank you! I didn't even realize I had it in there as I had cut and pasted from a PM I had sent. I appreciate the heads up! :D

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Kevin,

If your PM to Lewis is still in your outbox it just means he hasn't read it yet. There will probably be a slightly longer wait than usual for FSS purchase transfers over the Christmas holidays, but I'm sure Lewis will sort you out as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Nick

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Replied to the PM, managing to keep on top of the order migrations not too bad over the holidays 8) 8)

cheers,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180 Tech Support”