reinstall

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
dmount762
Airman Basic

reinstall

Post by dmount762 »

I recently got a new computer and reinstalled FSX. I searched my old computer for my Cherokee 180 install file and I'm having not luck finding it.
I purchased the A2A Cherokee 180 around June of 2018. Dallas Mount is my name. I found a transaction for the sale but no email from A2A and I must not have registered an account at A2A until today. How can I reinstall the Cherokee. Please help!! Thanks.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: reinstall

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Dallas and welcome to the A2A forums.

We switched to a new online store in late May last year, so if you purchased the Cherokee from the new store but can't log in because you don't have your password, you should be able to use the 'lost your password' link to receive a new one by email. (You'd have been prompted to enter an email address and password when you purchased.)

However, if you purchased a bit earlier than June it's possible it was from the old store. In this case, you should be able to get the purchase transferred to the new store if you follow steps in this pinned announcement.

Thanks,
Nick

dmount762
Airman Basic

Post by dmount762 »

Thank you for the response. I now realize that I purchased the cherokee through Fly Away Simulation rather than through A2A which is why I couldn't get access to it through your system.

Thank for the assistance.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Okay, thanks Dallas. In that case, hopefully you should be able to re-download the installer from your account at the store in question.

Cheers,
Nick

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180 Tech Support”