Question about the 182 interior

The jack of all trades and the world's most popular high performance GA aircraft
new reply
BrettT
Staff Sergeant

Question about the 182 interior

Post by BrettT »

Hi,

I am considering purchasing the 182 and was curious about the cabin. In particular, the view out the pilot side window. In using the C172 I find that when I look to my left I get a large portion of the view taken up by the door frame. If I want to take a look at the underside of my wing I need to duck down and look up (using track IR). Is the 182 the same way or is it a more spacious cabin. Just looking to get an idea. Any input is appreciated.

Kind regards,

Brett

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Question about the 182 interior

Post by Lewis - A2A »

The cabin is a bit larger for the 182 but the view is similar, have you tried changing your default head position if you want to simulate moving your seat around a bit?

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

BrettT
Staff Sergeant

Re: Question about the 182 interior

Post by BrettT »

Thanks Lewis,

I haven't tried moving it around. I could always experiment with that. I want to be clear, my description wasn't a complaint as I am sure it is accurate based on pics I have seen of RW aircraft. Basically, I am looking for a decent bush plane that lets me see the ground below me more and enjoy the scenery more. The comanche is outstanding but it does limit downward visibility due to wing placement. The Cub and C172 are fun but a little on the slow side :)

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane”