New A2A C182 Skylane Installer

The jack of all trades and the world's most popular high performance GA aircraft
new reply
JEHill
Airman Basic

New A2A C182 Skylane Installer

Post by JEHill »

I purchased this plane on FSPilotShop.com back in February of 2015 with the assumption that all updates would be able to be downloaded directly from A2ASimulations website. Up until now that has been the case. Now it seems A2A has changed the way updates are being delivered under a new installer wrapper. This is providing thatyour purchase is listed in A2A new store front website. What are the people who purchased your software though 3rd party sites supposed to do, repurchase the software. Thats not fair! I checked with FSPilotShop and the last software update they received is dated Tuesday, 25th July, 2017 @ 09:17am. I don’t know if this is the latest version containing the new wrapper update. In order to see, I have to pay another $4.95 to reactivate my purchase link and I don’t know if i will just be activating a link to my original software or the new A2A wrapper. I feel likeboth A2ASimulations and FSPilotShop have left their faithful customers out to dry. This is not good for future business. Please help and provide us with a one time work around to a problem that you created with this new way of receiving updates. We customers have acted in good faith buy legally purchasing your software. We desirve to receive the same treatment as customers buying your products today. Below is my purchase information from FSPilotShop.com.

Order #640545 (Completed)
Order Date: Wednesday 25 February, 2015 Order Total: $49.99
Products
1 x A2A Simulations - C182 Skylane for FSX
- Delivery Option: Instant Download
For technical support with this product, please contact A2A/Shockwave Simulations. $49.99

Billing Information

Billing Address
Jeffrey Hill
2586 Rising Hill Dr. ,
Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania 18353
United States
Payment Method
Credit Card
Sub-Total: $49.99
Total: $49.99

Order History

02/25/2015 Processed
Current Status: Completed

Download Links (Click the Blue Link Below) & License Keys
A2A Simulations - C182 Skylane for FSX
Click to reactivate link Free file backup ends:Wednesday 25 July, 2018
License Key/Serial Key: No_License_Required
File Last Updated: Tuesday, 25th July, 2017 @ 09:17am

PS. If you look at your FSX Store Front for purchasing the C182 Skylane and look at the reviews, you will find mine is the first review at the top.

Jeffrey Hill

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: New A2A C182 Skylane Installer

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Jeffrey and welcome to the A2A forums.

If you own the C182 Skylane for FSX, you can download the latest updater from this pinned topic here on our forums.

The new update system currently just applies to A2A products for the Prepar3D v4 platform. In this case, it is necessary to re-download the original installer from wherever the product was purchased. We allow customers who use the A2A store to re-download products for free, but obviously we can't control other retailers' policies when it comes to this.

Anyway, in your case please just download and run the updater from the thread I linked above and you should be all set.

Best regards,
Nick

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane”