Opening/Closing the Aircraft windows with keyboard keys

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
rgbalzaretti
Airman

Opening/Closing the Aircraft windows with keyboard keys

Post by rgbalzaretti »

I have posted the question before, perhaps in the wrong forum, about opening/closing the window's latch of the C182T door's windows with a keyboard function instead of with the mouse. But, did not get an answer.
So, here I go again...
Is there some "ctrl..." or "shift..." key stroke, like opening/closing doors is "shift + e" like most aircrafts do?
I tried googling this but got no answers.
Please, could anyone get me this info for yes or no!
Many Thanks,
George

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Opening/Closing the Aircraft windows with keyboard keys

Post by Nick - A2A »

George,

I've replied to your previous post. There's not just a simple keystroke that can be applied and I haven't had the opportunity to put together a custom LUA script for this yet, but will try to do so at some point. In the meantime, please don't keep opening new threads to ask the same question.

Thanks,
Nick

rgbalzaretti
Airman

Post by rgbalzaretti »

Nick,
I am sorry if I did not understand your previous reply at all. That's why I posted again! And, I am sorry if it caused you some bother too.
Rest assure that I will make my future business never to come back to this "unfriendly forum" again. I certainly do not appreciate your manners plus the way you intended to lecture me about posting my requests twice. At this point, the knowledge of open/closing windows seems so superficial to me now!
I will remove myself from this forum for good!
Get a life buddy!

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

Nick was not rude as you can see if you read his well mannered post and was actually going to go out of his way to produce just for you scripts that go beyond the normal service. We are sorry that going above and beyond whilst suggesting a way to get the best support offended you. If you wish to apologise to Nick, I am sure he can try to get you some of the additional scripts you are after for your simming experience and even help you apply them for use in the sim.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Oracle427 »

Just posting Nick's original reply. Three threads were opened for the same question, which is counter productive. Where does one reply, how does one keep track?

Original reply from Nick follows, and it sure doesn't sound rude!

Hello George,

You'd be able to accomplish this with a registered copy of FSUIPC which allows you to program text macros to control local variables. If you own a copy of FSUIPC and are interested, I can provide more info.

Thanks,
Nick
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”