Turning mad

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
Echa
Airman Basic

Turning mad

Post by Echa »

I run p3d V4

I have the Cherokee for quite a bit of time and it had been working marvelously well.

I recently brought the C182 and since then all hells broke lose !!!

I experience the strangest behaviour on both my accusim aircrafts.

After hours of troubleshooting, reading forum posts and trying all I could, I have to accept my defeat and have to cry for help !

The symptoms:
-aircraft glued to the runway

-some switches not working (e.g. radio dials in the Cherokee, avionics switch)

The strangest thing is that things seem to work well when I start a flight in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and a few other places. No way to have the aircrafts working in Europe, Japan, Africa....
If I try selecting a European location after a nominal loading in the US, the symptoms are the same.

When this happens, I also lose access to GSX altogether.

I have updated accusim.

I have tried to load default flights / defaults aircraft first. This does not change anything.

I have re-iinstalled the various simconnect versions.

I have removed and re-installed both Cherokee and C182 to no avail.

I have reinstalled p3d V4 client but the same behavious continues.

HELP PLEASE

Echa
Airman Basic

Re: Turning mad

Post by Echa »

For the above, "Cherokee" should read "Comanche"

Sorry

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Echa,

Sorry to hear you've been having some problems and welcome to the A2A forums. We'd always advise that you contact us first before spending hours on a problem and becoming frustrated. :)

Are you loading a default P3D v4 aircraft as part of your default scenario before switching to the A2A products? Saving your default flight with a complex add-on can sometimes cause problems for SimConnect.

Also, please can you let us know if your downloads are from the A2A store or another retailer? If they're from the A2A store, you can follow the advice here to get access to new installers for P3D v4. If you purchased from a third-party retailer though, it'll be a few more days before you can get access to these installers.

Thanks,
Nick

Echa
Airman Basic

Post by Echa »

Yes a default aircraft is part of my default flight.

I got the files from your website directly. I will try downloading the new p3d v4 installers and let you know.

Thanks

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Okay thanks Echa - please see the following post for information on how to reinstall once you have the new installers: how to update your Accu-Sim products.

Cheers,
Nick

Echa
Airman Basic

Post by Echa »

Thanks.

I have followed the instructions. At the end of the install for both aircrafts it says that I am up to date.
Unfortunately, still the same:
-if loading in the US /Canada....both work fine
-if loading in Europe (I tried again in France, Spain and Italy)...aircraft glued to the runway and some swiches do not work (especially the COmanche avionics switch and the radio tuning and frequency swap switch).

I have deactivated anti virus both for install and for running P3D.

The only strange thing during install is that it said I had another A2A aircraft install in the P3D folder while I had not (not even the folder that he was mentionning was in my P3D folder). See attached file.

It is so frustrating not to be able to use those wonderful aircrafts in my parts of the world !!!
I hope we solve the problem soon

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Oracle427 »

Are you using custom airport sceneries?
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

Echa
Airman Basic

Post by Echa »

Yes I have a number of airport sceneries both in continental US, Alaska and Europe.
However, the problem I encounter is regardless whether I start a flight in an airport for which I have a payware scenery or a stock airport.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Echa,

Please can you give us a bit more info about your default scenario in P3D. For example, what aircraft does it use and which airport is it located at?

Also, please can you briefly describe the process by which you load P3D and start your default flight.

Thanks,
Nick

Echa
Airman Basic

Post by Echa »

Hi Echa,
Please can you give us a bit more info about your default scenario in P3D. For example, what aircraft does it use and which airport is it located at?
I use the default scenery in P3D:
F-22
KVPS
Also, please can you briefly describe the process by which you load P3D and start your default flight.
I have tried the following solutions:

Open P3D
Load default aircraft/default location (see above)
Change to A2A aircraft once in the sim

Open P3D
Load with A2A aircraft/default location
Change to another location

This does not make a difference. Both work when the location is in US/Canada/Alaska/Australia...not in Europe, Japan, Africa.

I have also tried to load Prepared with the Piper cub, turn off the engine, change to A2A aircraft. Same behaviour

Thanks,
Nick

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Thanks for the added information Echa,

This is certainly an unusual issue. :? Did you make any other changes/installations to P3D add-ons recently which could be related?

Also, how about if you try the following?

- Load P3D with default aircraft
- Switch to location in Europe
- Then load A2A aircraft

The only other thing I can think of at present is to experiment with changing some of the 'international' settings under Options → General → Application.

Thanks,
Nick

Caldemeyn
Master Sergeant

Post by Caldemeyn »

Do you have fsuipc ? Delete your fsuipc.ini file in modules folder, restart.

Have you tried lifting the plane off the ground with slew mode ? Maybe it will get unstuck.

Echa
Airman Basic

Post by Echa »

I do not us fsuipc assignments.
I have indeed tried to use slew mode to lift the aircraft off the runway and put them back but this does not change anything.

Echa
Airman Basic

Post by Echa »

To Nick.
I have tried the suggested way of loading. No success.
I have also played with the international settings. No luck.

Still hoping for help

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Echa,

It sounds likely that another add-on is conflicting during the loading phase. You mention GSX, but please can you list other P3D add-ons which are loaded on your system during startup.

Thanks,
Nick

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”