C182 Skylane P3DV4.2

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
MACHAVIA
Airman First Class

Re: C182 Skylane P3DV4.2

Post by MACHAVIA »

Hi Nick /Lewis,

Disaster today as I had to re-install Prepar 3D V 4.2 do I need to go through the same routine ref the arecent threads on Installer update /reregistering my A2A account??
Best Regards
Charlie McEwan
P3Dv4.5 / Win 10 64 BIT Intel (R) Core TMi7-8700K [email protected] nvidia geforce GTX1070Ti RAM16GB

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Charlie,

If you've already registered once with the new A2A store and had your purchases transferred you don't need to do so again.

You can either re-run previously downloaded copies of the installer (if you saved them) or re-download them from your new account.

Thanks,
Nick

MACHAVIA
Airman First Class

Post by MACHAVIA »

Nice the ck /Lewis,

Can you advise:- I had to reinstall P3DV4.2 after I had registered for the new account and got the latest installers etc, will I now have to run through the procedure again "in part" to make sure I have the latest installers on my system?

I had an issue in that my A/V deleted a needed gtninterface.dll file this stopped the GTN 750 from working, but presently I have issue with the A2A A/C in that I cannot here the engine in only these add on A/C and P3D4V.2 CLOSES EACH TIME i LOAD ONE OF THE A2A A/C and select another airport location, I am hoping these issues are all to do with the missing .dll file>

I cannot see any facility presently to fit the GTN 750 system in the VC presume this is due to the missing .dll file?

Charlie
Best Regards
Charlie McEwan
P3Dv4.5 / Win 10 64 BIT Intel (R) Core TMi7-8700K [email protected] nvidia geforce GTX1070Ti RAM16GB

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”