Steering !!!

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
golfcart22
Airman

Steering !!!

Post by golfcart22 »

Guys,

Neither the C182 nor the Comanche has any ground steering in P3D 4.3. Love these planes and I'm pretty sure I have the latest builds.

Please help me.

Thanks,
Tony Padovano

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Steering !!!

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Tony,

Please could you just confirm the version number of the Skylane and Comanche? If you have the latest build, they should show 18.4.22.0 in the Windows "Apps & features" screen.

Please can you also let us know what hardware you're using for rudder control and if the rudder is deflecting as expected?

Thanks,
Nick

golfcart22
Airman

Post by golfcart22 »

Hi Nick,

Confirmed I see 18.4.22.0 on my C182 apps screen. Not seeing anything filled in for the Comanche there but I will check again on that with Simmarket.

As far as controllers - I have the in sim controllers <disabled> and use FSUIPC with my Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog stick and throttles. All other planes in my hanger are working with "steering tiller" set.

Any additional help would be greatly appreciated.

Tony

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Okay, thanks Tony.

Sounds like you have an older version of the Comanche installed in that case.

You should be able to re-download the most recent Comanche installer from Simmarket. After doing so, I'd recommend that you do a clean reinstall of both the 182 and Comanche for best effect. Before reinstalling, please delete any A2A leftovers in "Documents\Prepar3D Add-ons" (or wherever you installed to) and ideally launch P3D too, allowing it to refresh its add-ons.cfg files.

Thanks,
Nick

golfcart22
Airman

Post by golfcart22 »

Nick - Perfect! Working now.

Last item, I actually purchased the Comanche directly from your store so I just registered with my email and will look for the latest download once my purchase history is updated.

Thanks again and am looking forward to all of your upcoming releases.

Tony

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

You're welcome Tony - thanks for letting us know it's all sorted.

Nick

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”