Oil pressure drop during prop cycle

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Oil pressure drop during prop cycle

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Hi guys,

For a change from the Bonanza I flew the C182 and the Comanche for a bit. But during the runup I noticed that the oil pressure didn’t really drop (or only very little) anymore when the propeller is cycled. I remember the drop being way more noticeable. Is there something amiss since the Bonanza update to the Accusim core?

This is in FSX:SE with the latest update for the Bonanza and the Accusim Core installed.

Happy flying
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Re: Oil pressure drop during prop cycle

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hello,

Yes I can confirm on FSX Acceleration, the same thing. The oil pressure drop is very tiny, in comparison to what was before. This is C182 on my side.

Cheerz,
Vladimir
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

This may be a bug as a result of other systems developed around it. Will check.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Thanks for looking into it Scott. It’s funny how sensitive we got in the sim thanks to Accusim to abnormalities like this. I almost tried to tap the instrument in the C182 :wink: I hope the new gauge physics make it into the older GA birds.

Happy flying
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

Caldemeyn
Master Sergeant

Post by Caldemeyn »

The fact that the update for one plane can potentially mess with other planes if they share some data is a bit scary, the more planes there are, the more testing has to be performed on our end to see if everything works as it did before.

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”