P3DV4 TopHat Problem

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
RangerDale
Airman

P3DV4 TopHat Problem

Post by RangerDale »

Gents I just bought the A2A C182 for academic and now the top hat only goes one way , and never before and on all planes in P3dv4. I found and follow this same problem !! LINK BELOW
https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/5248 ... ion-in-v4/

Started up P3DV$ into defaule Raptor F22 And still the same , Found if I go back system starting point and pick another created point to get back to point when I brought it it works then next day dont.

Please any ideas so may enjoy my P3DV4 , with out top hat Flying is useless as you know ..

Thanks For your Time es Efforts
RangerDale
Last edited by RangerDale on 04 Oct 2018, 03:44, edited 1 time in total.

RangerDale
Airman

Re: P3DV$ TopHat Problem

Post by RangerDale »

RangerDale wrote:Gents I just bought the A2A C182 for academic and now the top hat only goes one way , and never before and on all planes in P3dv4. I found and follow this same problem !! LINK BELOW
https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/5248 ... ion-in-v4/

Started up P3DV$ into defaule Raptor F22 And still the same , Found if I go back system starting point and pick another created point to get back to point when I brought it it works then next day dont.

Please any ideas so may enjoy my P3DV4 , with out top hat Flying is useless as you know ..

Thanks For your Time es Efforts
RangerDale
I Started P3DV4 on its Default flight TopHat Working , Change planes to A2A C182 and TopHat working . You CAN NOT SAVE it ""A2A cause you loss your TopHat you can only Load Default with A2A planes usage .

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: P3DV$ TopHat Problem

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

yes, like all complex simulations you should not be using one as your default flight as it can cause flight load corruption. For trouble free simming, its best to keep it as a default platform aircraft, to avoid issues.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

RangerDale
Airman

Re: P3DV4 TopHat Problem

Post by RangerDale »

Thanks Lewis,

I seem little confused on your reply !!! The P3dv4 uses F22 as System defeault startup if things go wrong on loading . But you have the chose to make any aircraft a default startup craft. Problem ::: is any aircraft of P3dv4 saved as Default is okay TOPHAT working, BUT NOT NOT for A2A aircraft ? Why is that ?

Thanks for Reading
RangerDale

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Yes, because you should not be using a complex simulation for the default flight. This is the issue you are encountering, you are using a complex simulation as the default flight and it is corrupting your flight loads. For good practice it is generally advised to keep the default flight a standard relaxed realism, default aircraft.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

RangerDale
Airman

Post by RangerDale »

Thanks Lewis,

yes Understand and No problem doing so, then change into a A2A once at your selected airport .

Yes no problem when doing so to TOPHAT views.

Thanks for your Efforts made and Team

RangerDale

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”