C182 installation problem

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Marek33
Airman Basic

C182 installation problem

Post by Marek33 »

Hello,

I have a problem with C182 installation (Order id: #220675 PC Aviator Inc.). I have P3Dv4.4. I have error massage: "Installation ended prematurely because of an error. Your system has not been modified". Additionally I can not set different installation directory as default. In this way,after set my Addons dir the installer hang up and not responding. In my system (W7 64 ENG) I have problems with A2A products installations only. Same was with Accu-feel.

Mark

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: C182 installation problem

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Mark,

The Accu-Sim installers for P3Dv4 all use VBScript to check the contents of the add-ons.cfg file, so if there's a problem with the VBScript environment in your Windows installations, I'll probably need to send you a different version of the installer again. Please can you email a copy of your order confirmation email from PC Aviator to [removed].

However, it may also be worth you checking that no anti-virus software is preventing the installer from executing this script.

When it comes to changing the installation directory, if you already have A2A aircraft installed in the default location (or any leftovers from these) you'll need to remove them and launch P3D once in order for it to refresh its add-on.cfg files.

Thanks,
Nick

Marek33
Airman Basic

Post by Marek33 »

Hello,

I everything what is possible for installing C182. Installer not working properly. I'v sent copy of invoice.

Mark

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Thank you Mark. I've replied to your email.

Best regards,
Nick

Marek33
Airman Basic

Post by Marek33 »

Hello Nick,

I have installed C182. It's OK.

Thanks again
Mark

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Thanks for the update Mark. Please let us know if you have any further problems.

Best regards,
Nick

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”