prepar 3d v3

Fly high, fast, and far in first class comfort
new reply
dahunn
Airman

prepar 3d v3

Post by dahunn »

When i buy this plane, is it v3 proof....what i mean is is the installer updated for prepar3d v3?

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: prepar 3d v3

Post by Lewis - A2A »

If you where to purchase from the A2A Store right now yes. Older customers of P3D v1,2 can log in to download the latest installer for safe V3 installation.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

dahunn
Airman

Post by dahunn »

great. thx

markus wolle
Airman Basic

Post by markus wolle »

Lewis - A2A wrote:If you where to purchase from the A2A Store right now yes. Older customers of P3D v1,2 can log in to download the latest installer for safe V3 installation.

thanks,
Lewis
Hi,

Can you be a bit more spcific (I am fairly new to this)? Where do I log-in (the forum or the A2A site), and where can I find the download for the new installer. I bought the 250 a couple of months ago (when v3 was not yet out)? Do I just use the original zip download file and install it into P3D v3 as before, and then run the latest update? Or do I need to use the old zip download with this new installer (and then run the latest update, or not)?

Thanks, I could really use some additional explanations (be as specific as possible).

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

you will want to go to your store of purchase to re-download, In the A2A store case just log into your store account then go to top left 'My Account' to view your orders and re-download the P3D installer.

thanks,
Lewis

markus wolle
Airman Basic

Post by markus wolle »

Lewis - A2A wrote:Hello,

you will want to go to your store of purchase to re-download, In the A2A store case just log into your store account then go to top left 'My Account' to view your orders and re-download the P3D installer.

thanks,
Lewis
Unfortunately that doesn't work (I assume that's because I didn't make an account when I purchased the products, I only set the account up today). There is no link that let's me view my orders. I have the receipts in my email inbox, when I click "detailed invoice" on that order, it takes me to the order history where it says "you have not yet made any purchases". In fact, I have purchased your Cessna and Comanche professional licenses, I can email you (assuming you represent the company) all the details, if needed. Please advice what I should do.

Thanks!

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

if you don't create an account the account is setup automatically for you as you go through checkout. Normally for example if using paypal then the email address for your paypal account will be used.

You can use the forgotten password method to get access to your account.

thanks,
Lewis

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250”