Trueglass

Fly high, fast, and far in first class comfort
new reply
florence
Senior Airman

Trueglass

Post by florence »

Hi, I read that some developers have started to equip their native products for P3Dv4 of this option that, I hope not to miss is called Trueglass, A2A has in anticipation of adjusting its?
sorry for my English sometimes Google Translate translates incredible phrases ...... :shock:

David

florence
Senior Airman

Re: Trueglass

Post by florence »

florence wrote:Hi, I read that some developers have started to equip their native products for P3Dv4 of this option that, I hope not to miss is called Trueglass, A2A has in anticipation of adjusting its?
sorry for my English sometimes Google Translate translates incredible phrases ...... :shock:

David
mmh ... I think that judging from the answers maybe I wrote maybe a stupid question .... :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll:

jeepinforfun
Technical Sergeant

Post by jeepinforfun »

Not a bad question at all, now with 64bit it is a great time to add that very immersive feature.
Take care, Brett

SWLights/AccuFeel/Cub/Mustang/Skyhawk/Cherokee/Skylane/Comanche/Thunderbolt/Spitfire/FlyingFortress/Stratocruiser

florence
Senior Airman

Post by florence »

jeepinforfun wrote:Not a bad question at all, now with 64bit it is a great time to add that very immersive feature.

Hi Jeepin, this helps me to feel better ..... :)

Thanks .... David

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250”