Comanche Input Configurator Has No Effect In Sim.

Fly high, fast, and far in first class comfort
new reply
VHOEG
Airman

Comanche Input Configurator Has No Effect In Sim.

Post by VHOEG »

Hi,
I have bound some of my controls to functions within the Comanche through A2A's own input configurator, but when I press a button on one of my peripherals, I see no action within the simulator. I do have FSUIPC but regardless of whether or not a button shares a command with FSUIPC [as well as the A2A input configurator], it fails to have any effect on my simulator.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Comanche Input Configurator Has No Effect In Sim.

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi,

If you're using FSUIPC, you'll need to make sure the "enable controller(s)" tick box is ticked in order to use the Comanche Input Configurator. This probably means you'll need to delete hardware axis assignments etc. in the FSX/P3D control setting if you assign them using FSUIPC.

If you can let us know which host simulator you're using (FSX, P3Dv3 or P3Dv4?) it'll be easier for us to provide relevant advice.

Thanks,
Nick

VHOEG
Airman

Post by VHOEG »

Nick - A2A wrote:Hi,

If you're using FSUIPC, you'll need to make sure the "enable controller(s)" tick box is ticked in order to use the Comanche Input Configurator. This probably means you'll need to delete hardware axis assignments etc. in the FSX/P3D control setting if you assign them using FSUIPC.

If you can let us know which host simulator you're using (FSX, P3Dv3 or P3Dv4?) it'll be easier for us to provide relevant advice.

Thanks,
Nick
Hi Nick, I enabled controllers within Prepar3D (v4) and that fixed the problem. Thanks so much.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Thanks for the update VHOEG - you're welcome. :)

Nick

Gabe777
Staff Sergeant

Post by Gabe777 »

Oh, and if you disable axis in P3D, make sure to set the controls config file to 'Read Only' .... it has a mind of its own.

Also, setup a specific profile in FSUIPC, and ensue that any axes configured through the A2A configurator, are "Ignored" by FSUIPC, or you may get conflict.

I do this for the Dash 8. Very important.
i7 7700k (4.5 GHz) / GTX 1080 8GB - Gigabyte Windforce OC 3X / 32GB DDR4 2400 Hz (CL15) / Samsung EVO 970 plus M.2 nvme (1TB) / BeQuiet 650W PSU 50amps 12v rail -- (with P3Dv4, AS + ASCA / REX Texture Direct)

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250”