No sound In Cockpit view in A2A Aircraft

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
yllubYLLUB
Airman Basic

No sound In Cockpit view in A2A Aircraft

Post by yllubYLLUB »

Hi
I have purchased both the C172 trainer and the Commanche, both have the Same problem.

When I select Cockpit view (Not Virtual Cockpit) in both aircraft there is no sound. these are the only aircraft that display this proplem and I have a few. I have built my own cockpit so this is a view that I like to use a lot.

Also when I go into this view all of the items that appear when one selects "Shift+number" are displayed on opening Cockpit view. One can close these normally, but they should not be there.it's same on both aircraft.

I have re installed Prepar 3d v4 a few times with the aircraft and get the same result

I love both aircraft but am frustrated that I cannot fix this and use these aircraft as intended.
Please help if you can,this is an A2A problem and I would love to buy more aircraft.
Bruce

Tug002
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: No sound In Cockpit view in A2A Aircraft

Post by Tug002 »

As far as I know this is normal for A2A aircraft. I think that the only place you will get sound is on an outside view and the virtual cockpit. There may be a work around and if there is someone here will help you out.

Keep smiling
Tug :)

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Bruce and welcome to the forums.

Please see the information in this thread (linked within the pinned FAQ topic) which will tell you how to enable sound in the 2-D cockpit.
Lewis - A2A wrote:Enabling sounds in the 2D Cockpit
To enable the interior sounds for the "2D Cockpit" view go to the PANEL folder and edit PANEL.CFG file: (Make a safe copy before editing!)

Find this line:

//gauge01=A2A_PA24!cockpitBuilder, 2,2,2,2 //For cockpit builders only.

and uncomment it:

gauge01=A2A_PA24!cockpitBuilder, 2,2,2,2 //For cockpit builders only.
Thanks,
Nick

yllubYLLUB
Airman Basic

Post by yllubYLLUB »

Hi
Thank
:D you so much for your Kind reply......and the anwer to my problem! Everything is really fine now and on the top line. I used to live in panel files and was once very familiar with them but could not find the aircraft files or where they were located untill I let the installer find it's own way.
Again....thank you!
Bruce

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Bruce,

That's great to hear - you're very welcome. If you have any other questions, please just ask away. :)

Nick

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250 Tech Support”