Commanche 250 bought through old A2A Website but need update

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
DomP
Airman Basic

Commanche 250 bought through old A2A Website but need update

Post by DomP »

Hi Chaps,
hoping someone can help me at all ?
I Bought the Comanche 250 going back some time ago on your old style website and believe I checked out as a guest at the time. so not sure if an account was even set up.

Ive just been updating some of my other A2A planes which i have purchased through Just Flight Website (all these give me the update function through for patches , releases etc)

The only 1 that is causing me an issue is the Comanche because there is no update function on this product.
I would like to download the most recent installer for this Plane so i can have the rain effects ect.

I did complete the form that transfers your old account to your new account , but I dont think i ever had an old account created as i just checked out and quoted my email address , credit card number and home address etc for billing.

I dont really want to quote my email address on here or my home address , but am happy to give them to a Support person if required

please help :)
Regards
Dom

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: Commanche 250 bought through old A2A Website but need up

Post by Oracle427 »

Did you provide the information on the order transfer form to go from the old site to the new site? If so Lewis should have you sorted within a couple of days. That is as long as you provided the correct email address.

The Accufeel support forum is for a different product. There is a Comanche support forum above, but you should be ok for this type of matter as the account migration request forum is key.
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Dom - welcome to the A2A forums.

Yup, as Oracle says, if you filled in the form using the correct email address for your original purchase, along with the email address you use for your account on the new A2A store, Lewis should have been able to transfer the Comanche order across. It's a manual process so may take a day or two. How long ago was it that you filled out the form?

Quite right about not posting your account details here. The best person to PM with any further details is "Lewis - A2A".

Thanks,
Nick

P.S. I've moved this thread over into the Comanche tech support forum just to avoid confusion.

DomP
Airman Basic

Post by DomP »

Hi Guys !
Thanks ever so much for getting back to me , I only completed the form yesterday so , not sure what the turnaround times are , hopefully this will get sorted.
I guess if I dont hear anything back I will message Lewis to see what the situation is :)

Kind Regards
Dom

DomP
Airman Basic

Post by DomP »

Nick - A2A wrote:Hi Dom - welcome to the A2A forums.

Yup, as Oracle says, if you filled in the form using the correct email address for your original purchase, along with the email address you use for your account on the new A2A store, Lewis should have been able to transfer the Comanche order across. It's a manual process so may take a day or two. How long ago was it that you filled out the form?

Quite right about not posting your account details here. The best person to PM with any further details is "Lewis - A2A".

Thanks,
Nick

P.S. I've moved this thread over into the Comanche tech support forum just to avoid confusion.
Hiya Nik , this is all sorted now Lewis must have made the adjustments as I now have the up to date Commanche :)
appreciate all your advice,

Safe Landings
Dom

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Happy to hear it Dom - hope you enjoy the the updated Comanche.

Cheers,
Nick

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Happy flying in the virtual skies

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250 Tech Support”