WW2 airfields

The world's most popular advanced trainer of WWII
new reply
crashxpert
Airman

WW2 airfields

Post by crashxpert »

Every now and then I see screen shots of a2a warbirds at airfields that are WW2 themed but I can never find them. Anyone know if there is some good ones out there for p3dv4?

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: WW2 airfields

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
Try a search on avsim , flightsim or SOH for starters .
Regards alan. 8)

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Skycat »

I honestly don't know if Ian P's WW2 airfields for FSX will work in P3D... but if you feel like giving one or two a go here is the site: http://www.ianpsdarkcorner.co.uk/ (As I recall they aren't compatible with ORBX FTX products.)

Edit: Hmmm, looks like almost all of his sceneries are missing from his site. So check the hosting sites suggested above.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

Ian P
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Ian P »

They're missing because I never get around to putting pages up for them - all the files are still there. Anyone got a spare, preferably functional, person to rebuild my site for me? :mrgreen:

My sceneries work fine in P3D up to v4. I don't currently know how well they work in v4 because I don't have it, but I do know that they will display, but L-M have changed the way taxi paths are coded in v4 as well. How much that affects, I cannot comment!

If you grab the "All-in-One" scenery files, plus my last couple of released sceneries and the latest object libraries, because I also need to update the AiO files, then you'll have everything I've released, plus a bunch I haven't yet.

Cheers,

Ian P.

Ian P
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Ian P »

Just to add, All in One files have been updated today, so really do include everything that I've done at the present time...

http://www.ianpsdarkcorner.co.uk/ye-old ... de-filess/

Cheers,

Ian P.

new reply

Return to “T-6 "Texan"”