I wasn't expecting that...

The world's most popular advanced trainer of WWII
new reply
Mickel
Staff Sergeant

I wasn't expecting that...

Post by Mickel »

So I bought the T-6 whenever it was thinking 'well, it's by A2A so it certainly won't be bad, but I probably really don't 'need' it. I might do a few hours in it, but honestly...'

Well... In P3D V3, it got more hours than anything else (admittedly, that isn't saying much...). Now in V4, having just spent the last three flights around the delightful PNW it's up to almost 50 hours, and in V4, the only GA plane with more hours is the Comanche.

I wasn't expecting that. It's wonderful. Every single landing is a challenge. The only other aircraft I can say that for is the Connie and the Strat, only because of the complaints from the self-loading cargo. The other warbirds have their moments, but none like this.

I'm going to go fly it again now. The Minister of War & Finance won't be impressed, but oh well...

Mike
Cub, Cherokee, Comanche, Civvie 'stang, P-40, B-377 COTS, Spitfire, Connie, T-6, C-172, C-182, D-III, Anson, F4U

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: I wasn't expecting that...

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Glad you are enjoying the T-6 simulation so much. I love the ground loop personally, always a challenge to fly until you have stopped on the ground 8) 8)

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Mickel
Staff Sergeant

Re: I wasn't expecting that...

Post by Mickel »

After being briefly distracted by the B748, Bo & DC-9, I logged my 50th hour in a delightful flight from Matamata to Tauranga by circumnavigating the Coromandel Peninsula in the Harvard, 1076. Light winds, easily up to 4,500'. Just gorgeous. Onward to Gisborne via Whakatane next...
Cub, Cherokee, Comanche, Civvie 'stang, P-40, B-377 COTS, Spitfire, Connie, T-6, C-172, C-182, D-III, Anson, F4U

new reply

Return to “T-6 "Texan"”