Found some small things.

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Psycho75
Airman

Found some small things.

Post by Psycho75 »

Two small things/issues I noticed recently in the T-6 after the v.4.4 update. On some occations the canopy clickspot doesn`t work. At first it opened and closed,later on the same flight session, it woudn`t work anymore. when moving hand/cursor over clickspot,the hand will not "grab" to open. Second thing is that on the righthand side in cockpit the headphone cord is showing but the actual plug is not.

Thanks

Thomas.
ImageImageImageImage

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Found some small things.

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
I dont have P3Dv4 i use FSXA , but when you said the canopy opened then closed by itself , was you on the ground at an airport , if so you may have been in the range of the refuel spot , this is a known sim problem that effects all the sims.
Has for the klick spot not opening the canopy , this has happened to me in FSXA , and happens when you accidently hit the closed mouse button twice , i find in FSXA , if you HIT SHIFT+E the canopy moves , sometimes from open to close , then the clickspots to open/close canopy start working again.
Has for the head phone cable showing but plug not showing , are you changing the view zoom or is it default zoom or are you useing trackIR or VR headset , as i have not had this issue in FSXA.
regards alan. 8)

Psycho75
Airman

Post by Psycho75 »

Hi Alan

I use trackir and chaseplane to set up the views. I`m aware of how being close to fuelspot work,so it wasn`t that. Did som new test flights today in the t-6 and all seemed fine. Canopy opened and closed all the time and the headset cord plug or jack was at it`s place. So I dont know what that was all about.

Thanks

Thomas
ImageImageImageImage

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

It could have been a corrupt load, also remember the refuel points in fsx/p3d airports are not always visible objects.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “T-6 "Texan" Tech Support”