A few minor bugs I've noticed (F1 GTN)

The world's most famous high performance general aviation aircraft
new reply
shirer.ra
Airman Basic

A few minor bugs I've noticed (F1 GTN)

Post by shirer.ra »

For the record, I am using fsx steam edition. The main thing I want to note is simply that the flight 1 gtn's are for some reason thinking that the plane is burning more gph than what the gauge reads and what the (Shift + 2) Flight Manual overlay. For example, when I'm doing 10gph, the f1 thinks I'm doing 15-16 gph. Just thought I'd throw it out there. Other than that, for visuals, the opacity on the metal part of the window on the left is just a little seethrough, not sure what's causing that, I barely even notice it, but worth a mention ig. And unfortunately for where I like to sit in the cockpit, the camera clips the curtain, so rip curtains for me xD

Other Random notes: the plane takes a while to get used to, which is nice - I guess? My setup's not that great so it was a headache getting the elevators to respond nicely with my yoke (Simulated elevator force did help me with that I think). But I seem to be getting the hang of it. In conclusion, amazing work! The plane is exponentially growing on me, which is nice because I've never been a bonanza fan (especially not a v-tail fan). And the sheer lack of bugs I'm finding is just so satisfying. I've just sorta gotten used to the usual from aerosoft, milviz and other developers where it takes some of them (*cough* aerosoft *cough*) up to 5 tries to get the bloody thing right. What threw me off the most with this plane is that it's is a very fly by the numbers aircraft. Not sure why that's surprising to me, but everything started to just work out when I followed the manual to the button xD

P.S. The rain effects are low key the only thing that's pushing me to upgrade to p3dv4 now... godammit you guys Dx

new reply

Return to “Bonanza "V-Tail"”