Radioaltimeter

The world's most famous high performance general aviation aircraft
new reply
capiMD
Airman Basic

Radioaltimeter

Post by capiMD »

Hi, folks. I love this iron. I think that put a radioaltimeter in the next update is a very plus!!!!!
:D

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: Radioaltimeter

Post by n421nj »

If the plane they tested did not have one then prob won’t see one in the accusim version.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

ilya1502
Staff Sergeant

Post by ilya1502 »

Not exactly a radio altimeter, but I would prefer something instead of the ADF. It's kinda useless nowadays...

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

ilya1502 wrote:Not exactly a radio altimeter, but I would prefer something instead of the ADF. It's kinda useless nowadays...
I use it all the time. Even when simming with big birds, I tune the NDBs whenever they are available for enhanced SA. :)

-Esa

ilya1502
Staff Sergeant

Post by ilya1502 »

AKar wrote:
ilya1502 wrote:Not exactly a radio altimeter, but I would prefer something instead of the ADF. It's kinda useless nowadays...
I use it all the time. Even when simming with big birds, I tune the NDBs whenever they are available for enhanced SA. :)
Esa, one of my strongest beliefs is that options will save the world :lol: So an option to change that ADF for a radio altimeter or a stormscope or something else would make me absolutely happy.

new reply

Return to “Bonanza "V-Tail"”