Why no Pilot Notes click spot?

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Kilstorm
Technical Sergeant

Why no Pilot Notes click spot?

Post by Kilstorm »

In some of the other planes you have a POM tucked away in a pocket so that one can pull up the Shift+2 Pilots NOtes window by clicking on it. Yet I can not find one in the plane. One would think the glovebox would be an ideal location. Am I missing something or is there not one? I use it all the time to see how I fell as far as setting the temp. Having that click spot is very handy when flying in VR.
i9-13900K O/C | ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | 32GB DDR5 6000MHz Kingston FURY | RTX 4090 24GB | 2x SSD M.2 (2TB Samsung 990 PRO) 1x SSD (4TB Samsung 870 EVO) | Windows 11 Home | H20: HydroLux PRO:HardLine Tubing| 1000w PSU

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Re: Why no Pilot Notes click spot?

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hi Kilstorm,

I could not find clickable POH in the Bo's cockpit either under FSX, only "Shift+2". Like in the civilian Mustang, there is no clickable map option only the "Shift+5" is available. :wink:

Cheerz,
Vladimir
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi LZ-WIL.
The mil mustang also has no map pocket , only shift+5 , and i also noticed the bo is missing the checklist in the pocket , but this may have had to go if the bo is near its poly limit.
regards alan. 8)

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Post by LZ-WIL »

alan CXA651 wrote:Hi LZ-WIL.
The mil mustang also has no map pocket , only shift+5 , and i also noticed the bo is missing the checklist in the pocket , but this may have had to go if the bo is near its poly limit.
regards alan. 8)
Hi alan CXA651,

I mentioned only the Civie since it is the one I have... for now :roll: I guess one day the Military will be a fine collection to my P3D.

Cheerz,
Vladimir
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”