Bonanza Null value on startup

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Ayce
Airman

Bonanza Null value on startup

Post by Ayce »

Hello,
With the new Bonanza when I try and connect to a multiplayer Fsx server using SP2 I get a null value error right as I load in and no sound plays through my plane however when I am in single player I can fly just fine no problem. It cannot be the multiplayer server that has the problem because many others that have the plane are able to fly there no problems. I have reinstalled many times still no luck. Thanks for the help in advance!

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Bonanza Null value on startup

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi Ayce.
Last night i flew with some guys of the 91st bombardment group i was in the bonanza , and flew for 2.3 hrs in austrailia with a couple of CB`s that tripped , this was my only issues on the flight , the multi player in FSX as not worked proper for several years since MS closed their multi player site , so who`s multi player do you connect with.
regards alan. 8)

Ayce
Airman

Re: Bonanza Null value on startup

Post by Ayce »

alan CXA651 wrote:Hi Ayce.
Last night i flew with some guys of the 91st bombardment group i was in the bonanza , and flew for 2.3 hrs in austrailia with a couple of CB`s that tripped , this was my only issues on the flight , the multi player in FSX as not worked proper for several years since MS closed their multi player site , so who`s multi player do you connect with.
regards alan. 8)
I use direct connect using SP1 and SP2 and connect to a server called RealFSX. I have been a part of this server for many years never having to many problems with any of my a2as on there also others that fly on there also have the Bonanza and are able to fly just fine.

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”