Bonanza is turning back time?

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
BrettT
Staff Sergeant

Bonanza is turning back time?

Post by BrettT »

This is a potential minor issue related to the Bonanza. My typical mode of operation is to fly from one airport to the other and then save my flight at the arrival airport and start my next flight from there. I have a few different planes out there in different locations. One thing I have noticed with the Bonanza in the Pacific North West is that when I load the saved flight in that area, the clock has been turned back an hour each time I load it up. Example. I fly from KVOU to S45 and land at S45 when it is 2:00am and save the flight. When I load this flight back up it will now be 1:00am. This does not happen with my Bonanza in Norway nor does it happen with my Comanche in the Pacific North West. This is not a big deal but more a curiosity and possibly not even a Bonanza issue and possibly a P3D one.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Bonanza is turning back time?

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Brett,

Apologies for the rather slow response to this one. Is this behaviour something you've experienced since, and if so, does it only happen in the Bonanza?

Thanks,
Nick

BrettT
Staff Sergeant

Post by BrettT »

Hi Nick!

No worries on the delay. I believe it is only a bonanza issue. I will have to set up a test case to get some more information. My main concern is that it could possibly be an unintended effect of the systems modeling and I know you all like to keep things tidy.

Kind Regards,

Brett

BrettT
Staff Sergeant

Post by BrettT »

Hi Nick,

Just did another test and it looks like it is working fine...could be a bad save file....idk. If I come across it again I will attempt to get more information

Thanks,

Brett

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Okay, thanks for the update Brett. Yes, maybe an isolated bad save or sim load.

Nick

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”