V35 not responding then shuts down

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
N618RC
Airman

V35 not responding then shuts down

Post by N618RC »

I will fly the v35 in p3d v4 for progressively shorter periods of time and all of a sudden I get a "not responding" notification with no error message or any other indication and the sim completely shuts down. I have in p3d the c182 and have no problems and no problems with other planes that I fly. I have plenty of machine for the sim so not sure where to go with the problem. Love the plane and all a2a aircraft.
Randy

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: V35 not responding then shuts down

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
You told us the sim your using but no other info that could help others to help you.
1/ Are you using any addon scennery or weather engine when this happens
2/ Are you running sim and aircraft as admin
3/ Are you using any anti virus and if so is it set to ignor anything flightsim related
4/ What operating system are you useing win 7 / 10 ectra
5/ Is anything showing up in the View Event Logs\Custom Views\Administrative Events
regards alan. 8)

N618RC
Airman

Post by N618RC »

Hi.
You told us the sim your using but no other info that could help others to help you.
1/ Are you using any addon scennery or weather engine when this happens
2/ Are you running sim and aircraft as admin
3/ Are you using any anti virus and if so is it set to ignor anything flightsim related
4/ What operating system are you useing win 7 / 10 ectra
5/ Is anything showing up in the View Event Logs\Custom Views\Administrative Events
regards alan. 8)

My reply:
1/ Yes, ORBX scenery for P3Dv4, and AS16 for P3Dv4.
2/ Yes.
3/ I am running Eset virus protection but can't find anyway to ignore anything. I do have exceptions set in windows defender.
4/ Windows 10 Pro.
5/ Do not know where to find events log. Perhaps in my virus protection but I do not have the addon for it.
I might add that all the other planes I am flying I experience no problems.
Randy

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
I googled the following:- eset how to add exception , it tells you how to go about excludsions for your anti virus , just incase it is seeing the v35 as haveing a virus within , I.E. a false posative.
Also try flying in base scenery I.E. non orbx areas and see if it works.
Also try without AS16.
Events log is in my win 7 , i dont have win 10 so dont know where it resides.
try them one at a time to see if any of them might be the cause , i know in FSXA orbx water.bgl file in the english channel near CLN VOR causes severe stutters and freezes .
The bonanza is more complex than the rest of the aircraft and takes more memory , so try eliminating the above one by one to see if you can get it working .
have a happy christmass.
regards alan. 8)

N618RC
Airman

Post by N618RC »

Thanks for the help Alan, I have to admit it was my own fault and thanks for your advice I found the errors in my ways. I did not know how to set the exceptions in my virus protection and I only thought I had my sim to run in the admin. start-up. I got those set correctly and I am in business. I am 74 years old and still learning that I don't know everything, a leftover from my teenage years. :roll: .

Thanks so much and Happy New Year,
Randy

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi Randy.
Glad your sorted , hope you enjoy your A2A aircraft , i have 15 A2A aircraft now , the bug gets you , as for knowing it all , no one does , we are forever learning new things , i am 68 , but most of my life has been with aircraft as an electrical engineer , this hobby helps keep my mind active , have a merry xmas and a happy new year.
regards alan. 8)

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hey Randy,

if ever you have a question just ask, its why we use our open forums for all support. Its open so everyone tends to be friendly, allows support to be open 24/7 and in cases like these (where I could read that Alan was reply with the same stuff I would have said), allows community members to help each other without staff members having to step in to repeat what others have said, as the community is such an amazing resource in itself.

So please, if you ever have a concern or issue just post and ask.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”