Magneto switch didn't return to BOTH position

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
iefbr14
Airman First Class

Magneto switch didn't return to BOTH position

Post by iefbr14 »

Hi and a happy new year to you all.

I have some problems with the magneto switch, which I'm unable to solve. Turning the magneto switch everything runs well, except from START position, it didn't return to BOTH. This happens also with c172 and c182. In the Cherokee an Comanche it works well (P3D v4.4.). In a topic in c172 forum I read a similar thread, and there it was finally solved which the recently published update. Of course I made these update several times, but this didn't help. The hardware used is a new Saitek Pro switch panel with Spad.next.

I've checked date of a2a_accusim.dll -> it's 19.12.2018

Currently, I'm running out of ideas how to solve this problem. Would be glad, if you can help.

Andreas

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Magneto switch didn't return to BOTH position

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Andreas - Happy New Year to you too!

The magneto switching issue was fixed with 19.9.29.0 update.

However, when it comes to your hardware, can you let us know which commands you've programmed it to use? If you haven't already found it, the suggestion here may be helpful.

I'm afraid I don't own the hardware in question, or SPAD.neXt, so I can't really suggest anything specific to your setup.

Thanks,
Nick

iefbr14
Airman First Class

Post by iefbr14 »

Hi Nick,
thanks. To test, I've assigned to keybord keys to input configurator magneto incr and magneto decr. Using the keyboard only, it is working. When releasing increase the VC switch is proberly returning to BOTH.

Spad.next sends simconnect or LVAR commands to P3D, this is how it's config looks like

Oh, I think I've got it working for the Bonney :roll: I've played around and added an unset of starter switch. These spad stuff is a lucky bag, isn't it. Hope this is also working for the cessnas.

Here is the shot after:
Image.

Thanks!
Andreas

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Okay, thanks for the info Andreas and good to hear that you've been successful.

Hopefully this info will be of use to other community members too.

Best regards,
Nick

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”