2-D panel

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
wennerholm
Airman Basic

2-D panel

Post by wennerholm »

Hi! For some reson the 2-D panel system do not work after the re-installation. I use FSUIPC5 the reg.ver. I do not understand "If the default commands listed commands don’t work please check the mappings in your host simulator under ‘Panel Window 1 to 9’" in the A2A Bonanza manual.
Informal

Ken Wennerholm

ESSA UTC +2

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: 2-D panel

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
i use FSXA not P3D so the wording and layout might be slightly different than mine , below is FSXA wording:-
What it is refering to is in your sim under control settings/buttons and switchs , look down the left side for Panel Window1(Display/Hide) , then look to the control key on the right , it should be shift+1 , do the same for the rest of these controls which run from 1 to 9.
regards alan. 8)

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Ken,

Yes, it may be worth checking the "Shift + 1" etc. key combos are still assigned to "Panel window 1 (display/hide)" etc. functions within P3D or FSUIPC. It may also be worth checking that these same key combos haven't been mapped in any other software.

To test if it's the key mappings which are absent, you can also open the panels using the P3D menus as shown below.

Thanks,
Nick

wennerholm
Airman Basic

Post by wennerholm »

Thank´s to both for helpful info! The key enter in P3D control was empty due to my FSUIPC experiments. Today the 2-D panel works normal.
Informal

Ken Wennerholm

ESSA UTC +2

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

You're very welcome Ken. Good to hear the issue is resolved and thanks for the update.

Nick

new reply

Return to “Bonanza Tech Support”