Civilian versions of more A2A warbirds possible ?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Re: Civilian versions of more A2A warbirds possible ?

Post by Medtner »

Or indeed an update of the Accusim-core in the older planes?

Especially I would love to have the Cub upgraded a little - to have the propeller physics work more correctly.

Actually - that is the only thing I really want for the Cub (a hangar would be nice too, but probably more difficult). Proper functioning of the fixed pitch propeller, as with the Cessna 172 and the Cherokee.
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

Bruce Hamilton
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Bruce Hamilton »

Alan_A wrote:In the same way that adding COTS to the Stratocruiser involved taking several steps backwards?
COTS was a replacement for the original AccuSim module, totally different from requesting civilian models.

Dominique
Technical Sergeant

Post by Dominique »

Medtner wrote: Especially I would love to have the Cub upgraded a little - to have the propeller physics work more correctly.

Actually - that is the only thing I really want for the Cub (a hangar would be nice too, but probably more difficult). Proper functioning of the fixed pitch propeller, as with the Cessna 172 and the Cherokee.
I'm with Erik on that one. A revisited Cub would be extremely nice . Adding some kind of radio nav instrument, even an older one, on the P40 would also be welcome in my book !
Dominique
i7-4770 /Nvidia 1080 and MSFS
Proud ownerin FS9 of the P-47 and P-51, in FSX/P3D of the Piper Cub, Cherokee, Comanche, P-40, P-51 civ., Texan, Boeing Stratocruiser, Cessna Skylane and in MSFS of the Comanche

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”