Accu-Sim Bonanza in development, cockpit first look

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
ToniH
Airman

Re: Accu-Sim Bonanza in development, cockpit first look

Post by ToniH »

Are these images taken in Xplane?
Proud A2A Bonanza, Pipers and Cessnas owner
My PC Specs: Intel i7 8700K(4.7Ghz), Asus Turbo GeForce RTX 2070, 16Gb Corsair DDR4 memory

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

ToniH wrote:Are these images taken in Xplane?
Prepar3D v4.3. :wink:

Nick

B-17 Flier
Technical Sergeant

Post by B-17 Flier »

This is beautiful. Day one buy for me.

But will it also be Flight1 GTN 750 capable?

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

B-17 Flier wrote:But will it also be Flight1 GTN 750 capable?
Sure will be Paul. The Flight1 and RealityXP GNS/GTN units will all be supported. :)

Nick

B-17 Flier
Technical Sergeant

Post by B-17 Flier »

Nick - A2A wrote:
B-17 Flier wrote:But will it also be Flight1 GTN 750 capable?
Sure will be Paul. The Flight1 and RealityXP GNS/GTN units will all be supported. :)

Nick
Thank you, card is ready, would buy today if it was available.

jeepinforfun
Technical Sergeant

Post by jeepinforfun »

flo76 wrote:it would be nice if one day a dev can make the effect of turn of throttle, mixture and propeller lever. in all fsx addon i have seen before the lever has a simple effect, in real aircraft sometimes for precisely mixture you can turn the lever slowly to make precise fuel mixture setting or throttle setting in cruise. sorry for my english iam french but for the respect of international aviation language i learn english and english forum is nice for it so sorry for my mistakes but i will make efforts, (i dont want to easily go in google translate).
I would guess that animating the turn of the knob would take up too much modeling and coding that could be used for more important things. I find using the "mouse over and mouse wheel turns" to incrementally make adjustments is a great alternative and works just as well.
Take care, Brett

SWLights/AccuFeel/Cub/Mustang/Skyhawk/Cherokee/Skylane/Comanche/Thunderbolt/Spitfire/FlyingFortress/Stratocruiser

flo76
Senior Airman

Post by flo76 »

jeepinforfun wrote:
flo76 wrote:it would be nice if one day a dev can make the effect of turn of throttle, mixture and propeller lever. in all fsx addon i have seen before the lever has a simple effect, in real aircraft sometimes for precisely mixture you can turn the lever slowly to make precise fuel mixture setting or throttle setting in cruise. sorry for my english iam french but for the respect of international aviation language i learn english and english forum is nice for it so sorry for my mistakes but i will make efforts, (i dont want to easily go in google translate).
I would guess that animating the turn of the knob would take up too much modeling and coding that could be used for more important things. I find using the "mouse over and mouse wheel turns" to incrementally make adjustments is a great alternative and works just as well.
yes but when you see glasses on top or ventilation things i think its the normal use of a lever in a cockpit so yes its important to realism more than ventilation on foot or other small thing
Florent DUFAY

MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by MarcE »

Nick - A2A wrote:I'm pretty sure this will throw up a few "why isn't the autopilot working?" type posts on the forums.

Rather "I found a bug!!!111!!! AP doesn't work!!!! A2A do your homework, I feel like Alpha tester!!!"

:P

zazaboeing
Senior Airman

Post by zazaboeing »

KFC200 is a whole new level of autopilot, a very good and RELIABLE piece of avionic, along with the “king kit” panel, one of the AP I’ve liked the most! Thanks for that!

The whole VC is looking superb, I’m just a litttle disappointed,I was expecting some kind of EDM to monitor engine parameters, like individual cylinder EGT/CHT and lean assist modes. Those are more and more common on GA’s nowadays.

Anyway, day 1 buy for sure!

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Post by LZ-WIL »

Looks stunning! :shock:

Cheerz,
Will
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

maubrenta
Senior Airman

Post by maubrenta »

Beautiful cockpit! Really well modeled and textured! Loved the avionics suite as well. KFC200 is pretty common on Bo's and a solid package. Can't wait to fly this beauty on my sim!
zazaboeing wrote:I was expecting some kind of EDM to monitor engine parameters, like individual cylinder EGT/CHT and lean assist modes. Those are more and more common on GA’s nowadays.
This surely would be a step further within accusim technology.

jeepinforfun
Technical Sergeant

Post by jeepinforfun »

zazaboeing wrote:

The whole VC is looking superb, I’m just a litttle disappointed,I was expecting some kind of EDM to monitor engine parameters, like individual cylinder EGT/CHT and lean assist modes. Those are more and more common on GA’s nowadays.
I thought this release would be the one to add something along those lines as well since we have yet to see one yet.

Oh well, still a beautiful looking bird and it will be nice to see a Beechcraft in the lineup.
Take care, Brett

SWLights/AccuFeel/Cub/Mustang/Skyhawk/Cherokee/Skylane/Comanche/Thunderbolt/Spitfire/FlyingFortress/Stratocruiser

nojwod
Senior Airman

Post by nojwod »

[quote="The whole VC is looking superb, I’m just a litttle disappointed,I was expecting some kind of EDM to monitor engine parameters, like individual cylinder EGT/CHT and lean assist modes. [/quote]

I prefer the authentic approach. If the instrument is in the original then it's included, if it's not then it isn't modelled. The exception being GPS units since just about all GPS units are retrofits and there are so may different combinations out there...

djbully
Airman

Post by djbully »

Wow! Looks stunning! I cant wait to test this against the Comanche. I hope we'll be able to feel the difference :) I'm sure we will :D
EGHI

Marvin-E34
Senior Airman

Post by Marvin-E34 »

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”