hi guys.

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
cessna lover

hi guys.

Post by cessna lover »

hey guys I been away for quite sometime. I lost my father a couple weeks ago :cry: and got swamped trying to take care of every thing. and in the process got smashed with emails about 44 of those. and haven't been able to fly lately. I'm finally able to start getting things going again and I'm hoping to get some virtual flying time and maybe some pictures of a new plane I bought a while back for FSX. I have a lot of catching up to do with some thing and hopefully I can start posting here again too. I miss talking to people here. :)

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Re: hi guys.

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hello,

My condolences for your father, I am sorry to hear that! It is a personal tragedy.
I am glad that beside your troubles, you have found time to return to the forum and flying. I decided to reply to your post since it touched me, and I personally have found support, satisfaction and peace of mind in my hobby of virtual flying during hard times. I wish you soon to overtake your troubles and find more time for your hobby and what makes you happy. Welcome back!

--
Vladi
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

LZ-WIL wrote:Hello,

My condolences for your father, I am sorry to hear that! It is a personal tragedy.
I am glad that beside your troubles, you have found time to return to the forum and flying. I decided to reply to your post since it touched me, and I personally have found support, satisfaction and peace of mind in my hobby of virtual flying during hard times. I wish you soon to overtake your troubles and find more time for your hobby and what makes you happy. Welcome back!

--
Vladi
:) thank you. it's good to be back here and in the Virtual skies. all my planes need cam guard but it's good to be back :lol:

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Sorry for your loss, but welcome back to the forums. Not much has changed so far just the normal relaxed atmosphere for sim flyers 8)

Hope you are able to find a little peace in the virtual skies

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

Lewis - A2A wrote:Sorry for your loss, but welcome back to the forums. Not much has changed so far just the normal relaxed atmosphere for sim flyers 8)

Hope you are able to find a little peace in the virtual skies

thanks,
Lewis
thanks for the comments. as far as a little peace?? nah I have the P-51 P-47 P-40 and B-17 making some peace in the virtual skies. :lol: any thing that moves get blown to smithereens. lol

bladerunner900
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by bladerunner900 »

My condolences mate. Losing a family member is never easy. Still getting over the lose of three myself. Take it slow.

Welcome back here and keep smiling.

Steve.

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

bladerunner900 wrote:My condolences mate. Losing a family member is never easy. Still getting over the lose of three myself. Take it slow.

Welcome back here and keep smiling.

Steve.
sorry to hear that. im sorry I made this thread guys I hope it's not clogging the forums or off topic or anything but it is nice to get a load off here. lol

wblackret
Staff Sergeant

Post by wblackret »

Sorry for your loss Cessnalover. Hope you get back into the swing of things as smoothly as possible brother.
Bill Black

C172,C182,250 Comanche,J3 Cub,P-40,Bonanza
MSFS, P3Dv4.5
JETLINE GT2
W10,Z390 PRO MB,9TH GEN I7 9700K 4.9 GHZ (OC),KRAKEN M22 120 MHZ CPU LC,32 GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE 3200 GHZ RAM, EVGA 8 GB RTX 2070 SUPER,850 WATT CORSAIR PS,2TB CORSAIR SSD.

bladerunner900
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by bladerunner900 »

cessna lover wrote:sorry to hear that. im sorry I made this thread guys I hope it's not clogging the forums or off topic or anything but it is nice to get a load off here. lol
No need to be sorry. It's best not to hold it all in and this is as good a place as any to unburden. Not many forums, in my experience, have people mature enough to understand what you are going through and respond in a civil manner. It helps if we all have the same passion for something and can relate as fellow human beings.

Steve.

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

bladerunner900 wrote:
cessna lover wrote:sorry to hear that. im sorry I made this thread guys I hope it's not clogging the forums or off topic or anything but it is nice to get a load off here. lol
No need to be sorry. It's best not to hold it all in and this is as good a place as any to unburden. Not many forums, in my experience, have people mature enough to understand what you are going through and respond in a civil manner. It helps if we all have the same passion for something and can relate as fellow human beings.

Steve.
yeah that's not been my experience either that people respond back to you like a human. im still catching up on a lot of things but i'll get flying again soon and maybe I can post some screen shots of my cold and dark bonanza?

Buffy Foster

Post by Buffy Foster »

Awww, I'm so sorry for your loss... :'(

Flying and sightseeing might help you feel better I hope. :)

ClipperLuna
Technical Sergeant

Post by ClipperLuna »

My condolences. May you find peace in your virtual skies. I think hobbies like this help me in such times.

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

:D thank guys. it was my Father that got me into aviation in 1996. I been enjoying it ever since. he even go me into the flight simulator hobby with FS98. I'm swamped with emails and other virtual hobby's. but I hope to get some time here soon to get flying and post some pictures of my virtual V-Tail. I love flying that thing. it's a great airplane. I hope to get to it maybe tomorrow. later guys.

JJB17463rdBombGroup
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by JJB17463rdBombGroup »

Sorry for your loss I knows the sad feelings (I lost my mom in December 2018).
I also lost on of my friends a few months back and another friend lost his wife earlier this month.
Son of a U.S.A.A.F. 15th Air Force 463rd bomb group 772nd squadron B17 pilot.

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

JJB17463rdBombGroup wrote:Sorry for your loss I knows the sad feelings (I lost my mom in December 2018).
I also lost on of my friends a few months back and another friend lost his wife earlier this month.
wow sorry to hear that. shoot I haven't spoken to my mother in nearly 30 years. she split when I was 7 back in 1993

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”