F4 Phantom In Development Picts

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
sparrows
Airman

Re: F4 Phantom In Development Picts

Post by sparrows »

Wondering, too. And i wish and pray for a Luftwaffe F4-F JG Steinhhoff

Peter

Vencejo
Airman Basic

Post by Vencejo »

I think that the images of the cockpit in the first page correspond to the F-4C variant. I would like this variant, because it was the version used by the spanish air force (I´m from Spain). Only I hope a soon release. It´s being a long wait.

Zetarra
Airman Basic

Post by Zetarra »

I hope I'm not being an annoyance, but I'm very interested in this. Any chance of an update on anything about the F-4?

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Zetarra,

We took a bunch of test flights in the Collings Foundation Phantom to use for source to create the Accu-Sim Phantom. However, we ended up developing Accu-Sim deeper since those flights for propeller based aircraft.

We have two GA props in development now, that are coming along very nicely. Once these are beta, we'll then put both feet into the F104. This is the precursor to the Phantom. So, the Phantom is a ways off at best. But, the 104 will hopefully make the wait easier, because it will be out of this world.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Sundowner
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by Sundowner »

Scott - A2A wrote:But, the 104 will hopefully make the wait easier, because it will be out of this world.
It's from planet Rylos 8)
Chris Oleksy
"I give that landing a 7 on the Richter scale."

Zetarra
Airman Basic

Post by Zetarra »

Scott - A2A wrote:Zetarra,

We took a bunch of test flights in the Collings Foundation Phantom to use for source to create the Accu-Sim Phantom. However, we ended up developing Accu-Sim deeper since those flights for propeller based aircraft.

We have two GA props in development now, that are coming along very nicely. Once these are beta, we'll then put both feet into the F104. This is the precursor to the Phantom. So, the Phantom is a ways off at best. But, the 104 will hopefully make the wait easier, because it will be out of this world.

Scott.
Thanks so much for the answer, Scott. Looking forward to everything!

Whippy
Airman

Post by Whippy »

I'm glad to hear the F104 will be the first jet; it is a fantastic aircraft!

Thank you for the news. :D

Joey
Airman First Class

Post by Joey »

Scott - A2A wrote:

Scott.
I personally am quite excited for the first JET accu-simmed aircraft. It'll be pretty cool. Every time I see an F-104 I think of Starfighters from Mystery Science Theater 3000 though, lol.
-Иосиф

Спасибо!

Japo32
Senior Airman

Post by Japo32 »

Mmmmmm Phantom with Accu-sim and Tacpack (hope)???!!! DELICIOUS!!! rico rico!!! ñamm!!!

Sundowner
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by Sundowner »

Joey wrote:Every time I see an F-104 I think of Starfighters from Mystery Science Theater 3000 though, lol.
I don't really remember much from the MST3K, except for "the forklift song", but when I was practicing refueling at night in DCS:A-10C, I immediately started singing THIS tune :lol:
Chris Oleksy
"I give that landing a 7 on the Richter scale."

Pitt
Airman Basic

Post by Pitt »

Looking superb, hope you don't mind me asking, what software do you use to design the aircraft out of interest?

Regards
Pittnuma

Flight_Warrent
Airman

Post by Flight_Warrent »

You guys are doing big things, so im going to contiue to buy A2A products in support of. Cant wait for the Phantom guys. Going to be great. I hope the Accu-Sim/Maintance hanger is will also be in the works.

James

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Pitt wrote:Looking superb, hope you don't mind me asking, what software do you use to design the aircraft out of interest?

Regards
Pittnuma
All manner of software is used from programming in C++ to Photoshop.

thanks
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

pittnuma
Airman

Post by pittnuma »

Thanks guys, have to say the F4 is top on my list of wants, love to see this "accu-sim'd".
--

Darren
Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

chewit
Airman First Class

Post by chewit »

Thanks for the heads up Scott. It looks like another hit :)

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”