Accu sim installed but does not appear to work.

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Daddy Bear
Airman

Accu sim installed but does not appear to work.

Post by Daddy Bear »

Hi all. Starting to migrate to P3D now. I can see the benefits though it is not without its foibles. At first glance I'd say the main advantages are slightly better performance and it is far less prone to 'the blurries' which is a major deal for me.

So far I have done a direct install of Accu feel and my WoP P51D Civ with Accu sim and the core update via a migration tool and the one thing I noticed is that none of the aircraft seem to behave as though Accu sim or Accu feel is installed.

The best way I can describe it is that they don't buffet or 'squirrel around' slightly as they do in FSX. They just barrel along like they are on rails. No buffeting or squirreling to be seen or nothing major at any rate.

I have just taken the default Mooney for a flight and it seemed too easy to trim her up for cruising. In FSX with Accu feel she'd be making it that little bit harder but not in P3D. So I went into the Accu feel interface and turned the sliders up. Nothing happened for a moment, no noticeable difference and then I got an error message for a 'bad argument' or some such for Accu feel. Not sure if it shut itself down or not but I was able to continue the flight as though nothing had happened.

Any ideas?

Cheers.

Phil F.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Accu sim installed but does not appear to work.

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello Phil,

the products are not officially supported in P3D, theres many minor differences in the two programs so we cannot say if the products will work or how much user tweaking is required. Its also worth noting I don't think any of us here on the team have P3D.

The Error you have received will be a bug that was in v2. You can get around this in the meantime by trying the public beta of accu-feel 2.09 here;
http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 90&t=34173

If you check the manual make sure your settings show advanced animations etc in P3D if these options are present?

Sorry I cannot be of much help

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

francesco.doenz
Staff Sergeant

Post by francesco.doenz »

Interesting observation, I am using now P3D since nearly one year (version 1.4) and have no problem anymore, no crashes, no stuttering.
All my A2A products, Piper, Spit and Mustang all accusimed, work fine using the estonian migration tool to install. And I fly over Photoscenery Swisspro by Flylogic and FranceVFR.
Real weather with Opussoftware and AS2012, and Burckhard's Mytraffic.

Daddy Bear
Airman

Post by Daddy Bear »

Lewis - A2A wrote:Hello Phil,

the products are not officially supported in P3D, theres many minor differences in the two programs so we cannot say if the products will work or how much user tweaking is required. Its also worth noting I don't think any of us here on the team have P3D.

The Error you have received will be a bug that was in v2. You can get around this in the meantime by trying the public beta of accu-feel 2.09 here;
http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 90&t=34173

If you check the manual make sure your settings show advanced animations etc in P3D if these options are present?

Sorry I cannot be of much help

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
No worries Lewis I am aware that it is not supported I was just hoping somebody might have some advice about it.

I am just happy that A2A are so open minded about people using their products in P3D. I have been told that VRS are being very bull headed about people getting the Superbug up and running in P3D and quite frankly I am disgusted by their behaviour.

Not to worry I shall just keep tweaking and I am sure I'll crack it evenually.

Thanks everybody for your replies.

Cheers

Phil F

Daddy Bear
Airman

Post by Daddy Bear »

Additional.

I have just discovered that the licencing issue VRS has with P3D is actually not their fault so I apologise to anybody from VRS who I might have offended. Or anybody else for that matter.

Cheers

Phil F

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”