Clock and time proplem in my fsx

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
yafatana
Airman

Clock and time proplem in my fsx

Post by yafatana »

When I'm in the free flight section in my fsx and before hit the fly now button the time is correct as my computer time but when change to on other city in my country which the time clock suppose to be as my computer clock but the time is not correct and not the same as my computer clock what I need to do to fix it

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Clock and time proplem in my fsx

Post by Skycat »

The default flight (what appears in the opening menu) should always be in 'real time' according to your computer's clock. Selecting a different aircraft or location from this screen shouldn't change the time.

However, I suspect that you may be loading a saved flight instead. Saved flights record the virtual time that you last saved the flight. You can change the date and time after loading by holding down the ALT key and using the menu bar at the top of your screen.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Skycat »

Also, if you're changing cities then perhaps FSX is automatically updating time zones for you?
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

yafatana
Airman

Post by yafatana »

I don't load a saved flight I don't even set any defult flight

the proplem is when I load my airport that nearest to where I live the time change to wrong (it is not as my computer clock)

Bruce Hamilton
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Bruce Hamilton »

That's because you don't have a default flight set. If you set a default flight with your correct time, you can change time zones and the clock will be correct for that time zone.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”