To everyone

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Point-man
Staff Sergeant

To everyone

Post by Point-man »

Well now that the wedding day is past by a ways I'm getting to were I can do more of what I use to and play again... hehehe So I was messing around flying a little bit on my own when all the sudden my walet jumped into my lap asking what I'm going to be buying next from the Shockwave guys. So I told it I would look...hehehehe So are there any hints as to what we might expect? I'm sure with BOB2 and B-17III being worked on you guys have your plates pretty full.

To let all of you know I'm making a little screenshot art with the B-24 that I'll post here. It's almost done but I have a few more things I wish to add to it. I'm going to post it here when I'm done just in case I get lucky enough to have people want it for a desktop background. Until then here is a little video that I made with the WOP P-51 that you can check out if you haven't already. It's about a P-51 and a ME-262 having it out in the skies over europe.

http://www.pointcg.biz/points/duel_of_aces.zip

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”