A2A, you are under arrest

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
KotatehFox
Senior Airman

Re: A2A, you are under arrest

Post by KotatehFox »

beaver would be a bit much, aerosoft and milviz already have one...so it wouldent be a good marketing strategy, what they really should do is another warbird, theres a few out there that have no models for, or the models are severely dated and thats why i suggested a b25, it would go great with their current collection of warbirds and it would go great with the market today, doesent really seem like too many warbirds are even being made right now, and theres only a single payware b25 in existence on the market and its extremely dated...theres also the ford tri motor whcih in all honesty deserves a model, i heard rumors of a v35 bonanza but carenado already has one, and while it would be a fantastic bird to accusim, i would prefer to look into aircraft that really have nothing as far as models, but are well known and wanted by the community..junkers ju-52 would be a great one to produce if nothing else for aircraft factory, theres NEVER been a payware made of it so im sure it would sell like crazy and i would finally have one to fly in flight sim...i really wish they would provide a hint or something as to what they are working on...(also, the super cub has 3 engines available to it, could be another cub, doubtful though but would be great to accusim)
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

awash2002
A2A ACE

Post by awash2002 »

I'll be happy with a proper Bonanza although I would prefer either a A36 or a F33A but I'll take any Bonanza that A2A has in the pipeline

kielsf4
Airman First Class

Post by kielsf4 »

awash2002 wrote:I'll be happy with a proper Bonanza although I would prefer either a A36 or a F33A but I'll take any Bonanza that A2A has in the pipeline
I agree, unfortunately the V35 seems most likely but who knows. A lot of time has passed since their last release, maybe they surprise us.

awash2002
A2A ACE

Post by awash2002 »

True and it would be a great surprise to

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

We shall know soon enough. I’m sure it will be well worth the wait.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

KotatehFox
Senior Airman

Post by KotatehFox »

whatever it may be, it will be a work of art, much like the rest of their aircraft are
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Dogsbody55 »

I hope we don't have long to wait now too, and I am also hoping that the next release will be a V35 Bonanza or a GA twin. A2A have repeatedly denied doing a Beaver, so I'll fall off my chair if we ever get one of those.

After falling off my chair, I'll then be off to my chiropractor :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers,
Mike
ImageImageImageImage

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

I'll happily deny again we are doing a Beaver lol
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

Lewis - A2A wrote:we are doing a Beaver
Great news :-P
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

LMFAO!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

Thinking about it, Beaver has several I believe rather common engine STCs and they do tip tanks... it would match the clues better than many other suggestions! :mrgreen:

-Esa

Anawake
Airman First Class

Post by Anawake »

Please let it be Beaver!

But several engine options? I could think of different Wasp Jrs with different HPs.

Certainly no PT6 conversion, eh? ... Sideward glance toward develop department ...
Cheers,
Marco

Image Image

thomas_mac
Senior Airman

Post by thomas_mac »

lowflyr wrote:There's a B-25 at a nearby field, and an annual fly-in where 15-20 show up. Such a beautiful bird. Got to fl in one a few years ago. So loud. I loved it.

They are also rebuilding a B-17 at the same field. If you guys need anybody to help with the research, pick me!
I'm guessing you are referring to Grimes Field in Urbana Ohio? That airport diner makes a great breakfast :D Have you heard of the B-17 Gathering this year?

lowflyr
Airman

Post by lowflyr »

thomas_mac wrote:
lowflyr wrote:There's a B-25 at a nearby field, and an annual fly-in where 15-20 show up. Such a beautiful bird. Got to fl in one a few years ago. So loud. I loved it.

They are also rebuilding a B-17 at the same field. If you guys need anybody to help with the research, pick me!
I'm guessing you are referring to Grimes Field in Urbana Ohio? That airport diner makes a great breakfast :D Have you heard of the B-17 Gathering this year?
That's the one.

I did hear about the B-17 gathering and I have penciled it in to attend.

And yes, the diner is a great place to eat, especially when some of the old stuff is out flying around.

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

Yeah, we need another A2A warbird. A B-25 would be perfect! Announce it on April 18th!

But WAIT! I want more! We really need an A2A Cessna 185! Tricky landings like in a Texan, fast as a Comanche, able to take off and land from land, water, or snow (if A2A gives us tundras, floats, and skis). One more thing (I'm on a roll here): We need Heidi in that 185. Wait'll she gets really scared on one of those gravel bar landings.

Seeya
ATB

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”